Catchup w/ George Fraser

Who??  

Not sure who these people .

Junior supporters and officials in the west of scotland league shouldn't be placing to much on this. 

The junior men who know the clubs the supporters will soon be running this show .

Let them get on with it and concentrate on the lowland league who have a crisis of credibility imo and the adult boys club team. 

Refreshing to hear honest and open discussion on the politics of the game at all levels currently, and also Larry fae Lochee put in his place, sounds like he has not done his club many favours.

Night and day listening to George compared to the social media rantings of certain Junior officials recently.

Also good to know that will likely be at least two seasons before get down to 16 team top division for West of Scotland League so most likely 5 teams go down instead of 7 which would be too many in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Also good to know that will likely be at least two seasons before get down to 16 team top division for West of Scotland League so most likely 5 teams go down instead of 7 which would be too many in my opinion.

And that the members will be involved in the decision making process.

9 minutes ago, spud4 said:

That becomes less valuable considering the members weren’t listened to at the very beginning.

Don't understand the negativity. All teams knew they wont have any say in the operations for the fist season but then will all be able to vote in whom they think is best to run the WOS.
The league will be run but the Lowland, East of Scotland and South of Scotland League and then after run by the people who are voted in by the 67 WOS teams.
If the SFA say they can only have one division in Tier 6 then that's what has to happen, not the LL, EOS and the SOS's fault

15 minutes ago, spud4 said:

That becomes less valuable considering the members weren’t listened to at the very beginning.

Listen to the podcast from 25 minutes onwards. He explains it there

Edited by Spyro

1 hour ago, traffordab said:

Who??  

Not sure who these people .

Junior supporters and officials in the west of scotland league shouldn't be placing to much on this. 

The junior men who know the clubs the supporters will soon be running this show .

Let them get on with it and concentrate on the lowland league who have a crisis of credibility imo and the adult boys club team. 

Its funny, junior football is in decline, its something you have to deal with.
Clubs are retaining their membership but there are also teams I'm sure who are not.
junior football was left in the shite it was, not because of the SFA, SPFL or the Lowland league, East of Scotland or the South of Scotland, it was in shite because of the junior associations organisations and their runnings

Don't understand the negativity. All teams knew they wont have any say in the operations for the fist season but then will all be able to vote in whom they think is best to run the WOS.
The league will be run but the Lowland, East of Scotland and South of Scotland League and then after run by the people who are voted in by the 67 WOS teams.
If the SFA say they can only have one division in Tier 6 then that's what has to happen, not the LL, EOS and the SOS's fault

I think if teams you knew they wouldn’t have a say at the beginning then you wouldn’t have had the negativity as you say.
Listen don’t get me wrong I think, for the most part, it’s been done reasonably well. It’s certainly best for football. Altho to suggest that member clubs will have a say and that it will be a good thing is a little premature for a lot teams considering the circumstances.

On 13/05/2020 at 21:28, spud4 said:

I think if teams you knew they wouldn’t have a say at the beginning then you wouldn’t have had the negativity as you say.
Listen don’t get me wrong I think, for the most part, it’s been done reasonably well. It’s certainly best for football. Altho to suggest that member clubs will have a say and that it will be a good thing is a little premature for a lot teams considering the circumstances.

Just read that again, Spud4 don't take this personal but I'm sorry Spud4 but you are totally wrong

The LL, EOS and SOS always stated that they would organise the league for the first season and then teams would be able to vote in anyone who they wanted to run the WOS the following year.  This was one fo the first things ALL teams were informed about and it was even clear on P&B that this was the case so I haven't got a clue where your getting your info from

but that's the thing, its the clubs at the EOS who have voted in people to run their Association, its the clubs n the SOS who have voted in people to run their organization and the WOS clubs have been told that they can vote in the people whom they think is fit enough to run the WOS so then expect this to be the case. It's only the idiot clubs or ignorant, weak ones who vote in the guys who ran the junior association where the problems could arise.

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

Must have been hoddit and doditt who came up with the most cringe worthy thing i've ever seen at a football match in the scottish game bringing in wee boys to wave about a banner proclaiming to the country 'history is overrated ' .

Should be nowhere near running or having a say in our junior clubs in this set up. 

2 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Must have been hoddit and doditt who came up with the most cringe worthy thing i've ever seen at a football match in the scottish game bringing in wee boys to wave about a banner proclaiming to the country 'history is overrated ' .

Should be nowhere near running or having a say in our junior clubs in this set up. 

What Junior clubs would that be?

2 minutes ago, traffordab said:

Those “wee boys” are part of the wider BSC youth academy, so they are as much a part of the club as the lads that took the field.

Imagine them supporting their team, eh? Scandalous.

1 hour ago, traffordab said:

West region juniors is finished.
its the same at the East with only teams from West Lothians left. Ask every team in the East of Scotland who moved from the junior league, 'do they still see themselves as a junior team'?, most will say, 'no we are a senior side but enjoyed our past history when we were a junior team.'
its going to be the same in the West, there's no junior league to play in anymore.
I still find you really funny, the way your negative and the way harp on about junior clubs, there are quite a few ex junior clubs who now see them self as a senior side.
You have to deal with it

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

3 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Don’t know why you even bother replying to his comments... 🚀 

Actually, theres a reason why I reply to him
He was even stating in the development u20s section that youth football is a mess>
hes just a troll full of negativity and he doesn't realise even people who are junior orientated find him really embarrassing.
I would rather he continues his attitude and comments regarding junior football, why because he puts more and more junior people off junior football lolool