Real Kashmir & David Robertson Programme

peternapper

• 4 weeks later...

Watching the second episode of this and I have two things that bother me,

1 Higginbotham I always thought he was a half decent player who was a sort of inbetweener of the top flight and championship, but he just seems like a cock in this documentary.

2 Roberston or the voiceover talking about bringing cultures together, I'd imagine the majority of football managers deal with that.

18 minutes ago, thomas said:

1 Higginbotham I always thought he was a half decent player who was a sort of inbetweener of the top flight and championship, but he just seems like a cock in this documentary.

2 Roberston or the voiceover talking about bringing cultures together, I'd imagine the majority of football managers deal with that.

1. Agreed.

2. Yeah, just maybe not in the middle of one of the most dangerous places on earth.

On 11/06/2020 at 01:52, thomas said:

1. He came across quite poorly, Robertson didn't stand for his nonsense though, same with the lad who tried to form a wee clique, they had an impromptu 'clear the air' by the roadside.

2 I think that's one of the aims of the Club, one owner is Muslim, the other partner is Hindu. They try to bring the various communities together, get a bit of pride in the region, through the Club.

4 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

2 I think that's one of the aims of the Club, one owner is Muslim, the other partner is Hindu. They try to bring the various communities together, get a bit of pride in the region, through the Club.

Celtic Diary Saturday April 22: Media Stirs Up Hatred – ETims

Imagine all the people...

56 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

1. He came across quite poorly, Robertson didn't stand for his nonsense though, same with the lad who tried to form a wee clique, they had an impromptu 'clear the air' by the roadside.

I feel every club is the same, trying to bring different cultures together with multi national dressing rooms. I guess the situation that Robertson and the club are trying to do this in is pretty unique though.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the 2nd one earlier.
Mental looking at their ground and hearing them say 2000 fans were in compared to 20,000 that would Normally attend.

How in the f**k can you fit 20,000 people into that ground?

• 2 months later...