Real Kashmir & David Robertson Programme

peternapper

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I watched the new one, but couldn't find the last series on iplayer. Is it still availble?

Nope. Couldn't find it on YouTube or Daily Motion either.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:
20 hours ago, MSU said:
Nope. Couldn't find it on YouTube or Daily Motion either.

Doesn't make sense for the BBC not to upload things like this on YouTube instead of them getting lost after they expire on iPlayer.

Might be holding it back for Shitbox or whatever it is they have called their ridiculous new venture.

I've sent a message to the Director asking what the score is, I'd much rather watch them in order. They'd be daft not to rebroadcast the first one while it's getting all this publicity, and put it back up on iPlayer. It was one of these message boxes on his website so no idea if he'll reply. Couldn't find a way of asking the beeb, seems they're mostly on lockdown.

I've sent a message to the Director asking what the score is, I'd much rather watch them in order. They'd be daft not to rebroadcast the first one while it's getting all this publicity, and put it back up on iPlayer. It was one of these message boxes on his website so no idea if he'll reply. Couldn't find a way of asking the beeb, seems they're mostly on lockdown.
The first one was on a few weeks ago, but probably only stayed on iPlayer for 14 days after.

Just now, peasy23 said:
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The first one was on a few weeks ago, but probably only stayed on iPlayer for 14 days after.

That's unusually short, maybe they're planning to hold it for the Indian PPV or DVD market. When I was hunting for a dodgy download there were loads of Indians on Reddit trying to find it too.

18 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I want to see the first one too before I watch the latest one. I'll need to search my usual sources.

The first show is really good, and worth seeking out, quite an eye-opener.

I just caught up with this latest update one, it was decent too.

I think he comes across quite well. He's playing up a bit to the swearing a bit now though.

At least he's gone abroad, way beyond his comfort zone and stuck it. Too many UK football exports are back within weeks or too scared to go in the first place.

23 hours ago, Utter Roaster said:

Watched it last night. A truly charmless c**t. 

Cause he swears and used to play for Rangers I assume?

Seems like a hard working guy who loves football and his family, genuinely cares about his players and makes an effort to integrate into the community there and see some of the country. 

I thought the second was possibly even better than the first. That mountain town next to Nepal looked incredible.

Edited by Marshmallo