tHe BlUe PoUnD watch

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

In related news, their little brothers have a 10-page thread on Kickback full of grandiose power-fantasies about withholding the maroon pound from Scottish fitba'; a couple of the more delusional specimens are so far gone down the wee-*** rabbit hole, they seem to think Hearts commands a Rangers-sized away crowd, and will take 4000 punters to Dumfries or Inverness for a bog-standard tier-2 league game.

MaroonPound.thumb.png.07c64d1edd36149116f24e982ac67555.png

TBF the maroon pound will be withdrawn from all premiership clubs

36 minutes ago, GordonS said:

So I had a go at working out the value of this blue pound. I took the total attendances for Premiership clubs in 2018/19 and knocked off the attendances in their games against Rangers to find their average against the other 10 clubs. Then I looked at the difference between the attendances in those one or two Rangers games and the non-Rangers average. I then assumed £30 per ticket, which is probably wrong. Bear in mind that those who played them only once at home (St Johnstone, Dundee and St Mirren) would have had around double that if they'd played Rangers twice. Here's what I got:

Livingston FC    £367,013
Kilmarnock FC    £363,212
Aberdeen FC    £281,206
Motherwell FC    £263,172
Hamilton Academical FC    £173,718
Hibernian FC    £106,526
St. Johnstone FC    £101,162
Heart of Midlothian FC    £84,231
Dundee FC    £80,788
Celtic FC    £78,819
St. Mirren FC    £21,578

Interesting thing is St Mirren at the bottom - they only played Rangers once at home, and the attendance wasn't much more than their average. 

Total value of the blue pound is nearly £2 million, with nearly a third of that split between four clubs. 

You need to factor in the increased Policing and Stewarding costs associated.

5 minutes ago, sjc said:

You need to factor in the increased Policing and Stewarding costs associated.

I can't know how much that would be, and I'm sure there must be more from stuff like hospitality to balance too. 

8 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

ITYM 2/3 split between 4 clubs. 

Ta much, have now edited.

Better way to show the numbers - the attendance at their games against Rangers, minus their average in the same number of non-Rangers matches, as a proportion of their total attendance for the season:

Livingston FC    17.57%
Hamilton Academical FC    10.77%
Kilmarnock FC    9.24%
Motherwell FC    8.47%
St. Johnstone FC    4.56%
Aberdeen FC    3.31%
Dundee FC    2.35%
Hibernian FC    1.05%
Heart of Midlothian FC    0.84%
St. Mirren FC    0.71%
Celtic FC    0.24%

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

Better way to show the numbers - the attendance at their games against Rangers, minus their average in the same number of non-Rangers matches, as a proportion of their total attendance for the season:

Livingston FC    17.57%
Hamilton Academical FC    10.77%
Kilmarnock FC    9.24%
Motherwell FC    8.47%
St. Johnstone FC    4.56%
Aberdeen FC    3.31%
Dundee FC    2.35%
Hibernian FC    1.05%
Heart of Midlothian FC    0.84%
St. Mirren FC    0.71%
Celtic FC    0.24%

Interesting. Not sure why they were playing Dundee instead of us, but it confirms we get no benefit from the Blue Pound.

Rangers fans reaction to St. Mirren's statement is 'we should lobby the b*****ds for the ticket money back.... Really hurt them in the pocket'. 

Unfortunately for them though, Rangers are still holding the money for the away end St. Mirren tickets that were sold as the game was still a week and a half away and hadn't yet been played. :lol:

Screenshot_20200513_075425_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.d7a960eeeff0c6af4dfa4f578db70943.jpg

I'm fairly sure the last time the ***s threatened a high profile boycott, it resulted in:

• Dundee United selling out their ground for a cup tie which probably would have sold out without a boycott
  • 350 ***s defying the boycott because they wanted to watch their team
  • Their team get absolute fucked 3-0 going on 10-0
  • Two players suffer cranial detachments resulting in hilarious red cards
  • 95% of the stadium singing The Cranberries' "Zombie" for 90 minutes
  • Charles Green still enjoying hospitality after spending weeks telling them to boycott
  • United making far more money out of that tie and resulting cup campaign than they could have possibly budgeted for. 

Oh and this I believe was the final nail in the coffin of the most hilarious boycott in Scottish football history: 

899508317_Screenshot2020-05-13at07_42_28.png.21c00722d48659f480f2a0b52a2e1b99.png

So I'd imagine most fans of Scottish clubs aren't going to be particularly worried about the BLUE POUND

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Screenshot_20200513_075425_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.d7a960eeeff0c6af4dfa4f578db70943.jpg

Do you think it occurs to these wall punchers what the vote was even about at this point or are they just incensed because they lost and as usual don't know what to do about it?

6 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Do you think it occurs to these wall punchers what the vote was even about at this point or are they just incensed because they lost and as usual don't know what to do about it?

Definitely because they lost. 

One on the same site is claiming that they shouldn't even give away ticket money to the clubs who stood with them as they only voted in self interest. :lol:

So I had a go at working out the value of this blue pound. I took the total attendances for Premiership clubs in 2018/19 and knocked off the attendances in their games against Rangers to find their average against the other 10 clubs. Then I looked at the difference between the attendances in those one or two Rangers games and the non-Rangers average. I then assumed £30 per ticket, which is probably wrong. Bear in mind that those who played them only once at home (St Johnstone, Dundee and St Mirren) would have had around double that if they'd played Rangers twice. Here's what I got:
Livingston FC    £367,013
Kilmarnock FC    £363,212
Aberdeen FC    £281,206
Motherwell FC    £263,172
Hamilton Academical FC    £173,718
Hibernian FC    £106,526
St. Johnstone FC    £101,162
Heart of Midlothian FC    £84,231
Dundee FC    £80,788
Celtic FC    £78,819
St. Mirren FC    £21,578

Interesting thing is St Mirren at the bottom - they only played Rangers once at home, and the attendance wasn't much more than their average. 
Total value of the blue pound is nearly £2 million, with nearly a two-thirds of that split between four clubs. 
What's that minus the cost every club incurs with their stadium being wrecked every time the scum come to town.