Best/Worst Premiership Stadiums

Premiership Stadiums  

275 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

But none of them dare mess with the guy in the pink top. He's the ring leader.

Shows how small the seats are at rugby park,  the guy is barely over 5ft tall.

Tynecastle is the best for me. Just looks great and I like how steep the stands behind the goals are. 

Parkhead is the worst due to the restricted view and how close the local mutants are to you. 

A rare stadium poll where I’ve actually been to all grounds you can vote for.

22 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Beautiful 😍

_105998625_18562880.jpg

To be fair, hearts may well have the most brutally shite football team by a long way, but Tynecastle wins this poll at a canter. Can't think of one that even comes close in the Premiership.

Our loss is Alloa, Arbroath, Ayr, QOS, Morton, Raith Rovers etc's gain.

Depends on the criteria I suppose.

McDiarmid is fucking fantastic if you want absolutely unobstructed views. It's not so great for much else.

Pittodrie is great if you want a ground that's still a bit old school. It's fucking shite for almost everything else though.

Tynecastle for now, is the best.

Worst? Aye, Pittodrie.

Really makes me pleased how badly Pittodrie is seen by St Johnstone fans. It's an absolute shithole but it's our shithole and I'd rather be there than Kingsford.

Best is Tynecastle, worst is probably Parkhead - that fucking pillar. Parkhead in the North Stand for Scotland v Ireland was superb, but as an away fan, it is fucking crap. However it is absolutely the place to put away fans, the worst possible section.

Worst automatically is Celtic due to the possibility of an impeded view. The way the sound reverberates around the ground is pretty cool though.

I voted St. Mirren for best. Can see the game well regardless of where you sit and it's comfortable.  It's also very enjoyable listening the seething home fans.

Really makes me pleased how badly Pittodrie is seen by St Johnstone fans. It's an absolute shithole but it's our shithole and I'd rather be there than Kingsford.

Best is Tynecastle, worst is probably Parkhead - that fucking pillar. Parkhead in the North Stand for Scotland v Ireland was superb, but as an away fan, it is fucking crap. However it is absolutely the place to put away fans, the worst possible section.
In fairness it's a happy hunting ground for us but the away section is awful. I'm sure from other areas of the ground there's better views etc.

In fairness it's a happy hunting ground for us but the away section is awful. I'm sure from other areas of the ground there's better views etc.
I've been next to the away section for the last few years. Better view but equally spartan facilities. However, facilities are not that important to me just now, being in my late twenties. Kingsford fills me with dread, mainly due to location

I've been in the Merkland and Dick Donald stands at Pittodrie and they're fine for watching a game.

Been in the away plenty of times and it isn't so great. A crumbling piece of nonsense.

Tynecastle pre Main Stand redevelopment was by the far the best ground in the Premiership certainly and possibly the country full stop.

Since then? Not for me. Boring, identikit ground. Yeah it keeps the atmosphere in but most of the time - what atmosphere?

That's not meant as a dig at Hearts specifically, it's the same at every ground in the top flight. The Green Brigade bounce away while 95% of Parkhead sit on their hands.

Pittodrie, last time I was there in 2011, was pretty depressing, left to rot by an abomination of a board.

Tynie, 2006 or so was still great.
Easter road, again mid 2000’s was pretty good.

Never liked either of the cheeks grounds, not really happy hunting grounds my last few years in Scotland, also I always felt the need to disinfect myself after being there.

Might be different now I’d be visiting sober?

22 hours ago, bennett said:

Shows how small the seats are at rugby park,  the guy is barely over 5ft tall.

Not something Rangers fans need worry about, seein as the blue pound boycott really, really, really kicks in from next season 😉