PS5 vs Xbox Series X

Ludo*1

PS5 or Xbox Series X?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a bit of a farce that we're now into mid-January and the majority of people who want to purchase a PS5 or Xbox can't get one due to stock.

It is a shambles. Microsoft have had far more stock to grab a hold of from what I can see. Amazon, Game, Curry’s and a couple of other places have did one or two drops since Christmas whereas I haven’t seen a PS5 in anywhere apart from the Smyths and that was immediately unavailable.

I did indeed, I've got a link for a chat on telegram that sends a message out whenever there is stock of PS5s of series X if you want a link?

I’m looking for a PS5 atm but if I was on mobile I wouldn’t see it. Should be alright, mate. Cheers though!

It's a bit of a farce that we're now into mid-January and the majority of people who want to purchase a PS5 or Xbox can't get one due to stock.
Wonder when we'll be able to just go online/into a shop* and buy one.

*This actually makes an interesting question. What will come first: widely available consoles or shops opening up?

18 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I'm just holding off for a Series X until later this year when it'll be easier to get one. 

Series X seem to be available every few days. @IGNUKDeals  are a good follow on Twitter, they put up deals as soon as they go live. 

Really enjoying the #ITK Twitter accounts that post something along the lines of:

GOOD NEWS. Stock is expected in Argos, Amazon & Game this week or maybe next week. This may mean you can order one between the 15th and 30th of this month. If not then it is expected in the first couple of weeks of next month. But possibly a preorder to receive one in March. 

Really enjoying the #ITK Twitter accounts that post something along the lines of:
GOOD NEWS. Stock is expected in Argos, Amazon & Game this week or maybe next week. This may mean you can order one between the 15th and 30th of this month. If not then it is expected in the first couple of weeks of next month. But possibly a preorder to receive one in March. 

Literally the easiest grift on the planet but unlike say someone like Dave Meltzer that does it for wrestling they don’t appear to get any money from it. What’s the point?

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Literally the easiest grift on the planet but unlike say someone like Dave Meltzer that does it for wrestling they don’t appear to get any money from it. What’s the point?

I know a lot of them when they do post links to available stock will post affiliate links so they will likely earn a small amount of money per sale.