PS5 vs Xbox Series X

Ludo*1

PS5 or Xbox Series X?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Would've preferred that they kept the console black, the racist c***s!
Just kidding, only reason is it would've looked better in my living room with black tv and unit.

Bring back the glory days of consoles when your parents would put a box to hide it when the neighbours visited.

6 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It doesn't look right when it's horizontal.

EaSwrSUUMAANI1G?format=png&name=small

On it's side it looks like a rejected V&A building design.

On 12/06/2020 at 07:58, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It doesn't look right when it's horizontal.

EaSwrSUUMAANI1G?format=png&name=small

Looks like theyve chucked a SkyQ box in a toastie machine, brutal looking thing.

11 hours ago, senorsoupe said:
On 27/06/2020 at 09:42, Mr. Alli said:
WTF is this shit? 
Mods, plz. 

He's my cousin's husband if you want a different descriptor

That's better, apology accepted. 

Moderators, you may desist. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone catch the Xbox Showcase? Didn't find myself overwhelmed by it or the PS5 one but Microsoft hammering home that everything shown will be available on Game Pass from launch has sold the new Xbox for me.

Did anyone catch the Xbox Showcase? Didn't find myself overwhelmed by it or the PS5 one but Microsoft hammering home that everything shown will be available on Game Pass from launch has sold the new Xbox for me.
Caught some of the trailers and agree nothing amazing.

For the first couple of years all Xbox exclusives will be coming out on both the Xbox one and the new console. Don't think I'll be in much of a rush to upgrade.

I've got a Ps4 and Xbox one but play the xbox a lot more due to the game pass so will stick with the xbox when getting a new console.

• 1 month later...

There are finally some actual details about a console launch - the lower spec new Xbox, the Series S, is going to launch at £250 on November 10th. That seems like a bargain, especially when you pair it up with Game Pass.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-09-08-xbox-series-s-finally-revealed-priced-usd299

That's some price. Xbox taking no chances after making a complete arse of the pricing last time. I wonder if PS5 will price their digital one around that price? I doubt it'll be as cheap mind you.
No chance digital one will be as cheap. It will cost more to make with the better spec.

No chance digital one will be as cheap. It will cost more to make with the better spec.
Yep I agree. It's a blinding move by those Microsoft bellends though as Sony will definitely have to rethink their pricing. I can't imagine the digital version would be any less than £349.

• 2 weeks later...