PS5 vs Xbox Series X

Ludo*1

PS5 or Xbox Series X?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought that was pretty disappointing. Not much that stood out for me.
Just hoping neither console goes silly with prices. 
It was the same when PS4 came out. There really weren't many great titles to begin with. I think AC Black Flag was, but apart from that I can remember struggling to find games early on.

By the time I get the PS5 hopefully they have a decent catalogue.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It was the same when PS4 came out. There really weren't many great titles to begin with. I think AC Black Flag was, but apart from that I can remember struggling to find games early on.

By the time I get the PS5 hopefully they have a decent catalogue.

Yeah that’s true and to be honest the vast majority of games I play are normally multi-platform anyway. I’m probably going to go with an Xbox largely because I have game pass until late 2022 due to it being so cheap at the start. Doubt that will change unless there’s a vast difference in price like I said.

It looks like what a ladies lady parts look like drawn by someone whos never seen what a ladies lady parts looks like.
Was it just me who thought the gameplay footage was pretty disappointing?
What gameplay footage?

15 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
21 minutes ago, Mr X said:
It looks like what a ladies lady parts look like drawn by someone whos never seen what a ladies lady parts looks like.
Was it just me who thought the gameplay footage was pretty disappointing?

What gameplay footage?

The footage of games in the video. I skipped through it, so I assumed it was gameplay

The footage of games in the video. I skipped through it, so I assumed it was gameplay

Yeah some were just trailers but others like Ratchet and Clank showed sections of in game footage. I watched it on my phone so might rewatch it via YouTube on the TV later.

PS5 for me - looks great and never had a bad experience with being Playstation loyal from the 1st.

Rockstar can ram GTA V right up their backside though.  Released on the PS3, re-released on the PS4 and then again on the PS5 - complete and utter joke. Basically £150 + purchasing in-game add-ons/Shark Cards per person for one game.  **** right off and give us something original/new which shows off the power and graphics of the new console, not one 2 generations ago (released in 2007).

Edited by AberdeenHibee

I think it looks alright.  I can't say the looks were aver going to be a big factor for me, my ps4 is in a unit under the tv, with a door on the front. New Horizon looks good, some of the new IPs looked interesting too.  Overall, I was pretty impressed!