PS5 vs Xbox Series X

Ludo*1

PS5 or Xbox Series X?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sony say the overwhelming majority of PS4 games will be backwards compatible.
https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/ps5-backwards-compatibility/
Sony are having a big reveal event at 9pm on Thursday, so hopefully they will flesh out some of the details then.
I'd read that the event has been posponed.

Think the big decider for me is going to be how the Game Pass stacks up against PS Now. 11 quid a month for the Xbox Live access and Game Pass is tremendous value especially with Microsoft's willingness to chuck games on it at launch like the last Gears and The Outer Worlds. If they announce something like Halo Infinite as a launch title on the new Xbox's Game Pass then that'll probably be me sold.

Reckon Sony are cycling back on the white design? The latest pictures has the controller in the more traditional PS (Except the first) colours.

It's not like me to do this but where can I stream the announcement thing at 9pm? 
IGN will have it live on their YouTube page and I'd imagine that Sony will likely be streaming it on their own YouTube/pages.

Think the big decider for me is going to be how the Game Pass stacks up against PS Now. 11 quid a month for the Xbox Live access and Game Pass is tremendous value especially with Microsoft's willingness to chuck games on it at launch like the last Gears and The Outer Worlds. If they announce something like Halo Infinite as a launch title on the new Xbox's Game Pass then that'll probably be me sold.
Microsoft have committed to all new first party titles being on Game Pass and PC from launch. A new Forza Horizon game could convince me to get a Series X at launch.

Sony will be off their heads if they don't make PS Now as good a deal as Game Pass.

The disc port kind of ruins the standard version. There was pretty much no gameplay which is really shite.

Spider-Man will probably be an intermediary game which I'm pretty happy with, Hitman 3 is good news (although I still need to get round to the second one), and Resi 8 looks pretty interesting and different to 7 (which I liked).