BOJO BINGO

Between this "member", Firestarter and JayCrawford exploding on the scene recently with their collective tiresome and inane pish, i reckon this is the advance scouting party from Mumsnet ready to unsettle P & B prior to the real hirsute kamikazi battalion wading in to take the site down.

Bints scorned and all that.

Or its just a bot  😉

3 hours ago, Gorapman said:

Ohh man, just so much fun was made of Bojo after his Coronavirus briefings back in the spring. However, I actually understand the prime-minister. I mean, he has also suffered of coronavirus, and after that he just became really confused in what he sais, and I do not actually blame him for this. I know many other people that actually got into such a state after suffering of coronavirus, the virus just broke them down. A friend of mine, after suffering of covid-19, he fel into a deep depression. He just would not go outside, and play bingo on different websites which he found due to the recommendations from XXX. He kept on saying that bingo was the only thing that made him forget about all the bad things.

Say what you like about Bingo, but he was a fucking great drummer.

image.jpeg.45be428198add4c4e3cac82a1baf33e7.jpeg

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Hmmm. I'd say 80% certainly. What's slightly puzzling is the choice of thread - usually they go for more popular topics like CBD oil or gambling. But cheers for bringing it to my attention - I'll keep my BDI on it!

Ah, well I was half right. He must have thought that Bojo Bingo was the name of a new bingo site, and he thought it would be a great idea to promote his own gambling affiliate site.