Teams dragging Scottish football through the dirt (Poll)

Who comes out of this looking the worst.  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
I voted for The Caley. Who, let’s be honest, are the box office club in this country. 

Personally I think ICT should be allowed to do what they want because Ryan Christie

Motherwell say the same about Liam Polworth.  

The Caley, well Inverness as a city, just know how to nurture excellent footballers. We’re probably the best in the country at it.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Not sure if that's possible?

oOQVRo6.png

You need to tick the Multiple choice question? option.

Plus your poll doesn't include Celtic, as the OF together have been making Scottish football look bad and damaging other teams.

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Thick c**t, you can't even spell Stranraer.

It's Lawwell, Celtic and their denial that drag our game through the dirt (as you put it).

On a serious note for a second how and what are Celtic denying that is tarnishing Scottish football?

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

On a serious note for a second how and what are Celtic denying that is tarnishing Scottish football?

Mainly owning the SPFL board & having them do your dirty work by holding 30 odd diddies  over the barrel (or you’ll no get your own money). Since when has Doncaster been on the front foot for anything. Spent months trying to name change the leagues & opted for copying englandshire (that place you’d love to play )ken. 

your silence is your guilt. P.s I know you like to liken my club with your also vile rivals, not applicable here.

8.5 in a row