Centre Half of the Season 19/20

Pick your 2 best CH's of season 19/20?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Doing this one slightly different - Same poll will be up again tomorrow with the winner removed and another random CH added. Winner of each day makes TotS.

Robbie McCrorie

Liam Smith

Daniel Harvie

Only 15 slots here - I'll no doubt make a mistake and include someone that shouldn't and not include someone that should. Apologies if your favourite CH doesn't make the cut in advance. Tried to fit in 2 CH's from the top 4 clubs then 1 thereafter. Very likely that for at least one club, I've not picked the superior CH but tried to be as fair as I possibly could considering the restrictions.

ETA: OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE - MADE A MISTAKE WITH POLL QUESTION.

Edited by Speroni*1

Locking this thread so as to avoid confusion with the current vote.

ETA: What has happened to P&B where you can't even lock your own thread? FS.

Edited by Speroni*1

It seems perverse that the best centre half in the league is a part time footballer, and yet here we are. Tam O'Brien fully deserves his place in the team, and with all due respect to Arbroath would be a fantastic signing for any full time club at this level. The second pick should be Mark Reynolds, but I am probably biased. A better bet than Christophe "Six Fucking Games" Berra, anyway.

Jamie McCart conceded seven goals in the 180 minutes in which I saw him play this season, so I wouldn't choose him, despite the considerable impediment of playing alongside Coll Donaldson.

Just now, Sarto Mutiny said:

It seems perverse that the best centre half in the league is a part time footballer, and yet here we are. Tam O'Brien fully deserves his place in the team, and with all due respect to Arbroath would be a fantastic signing for any full time club at this level. The second pick should be Mark Reynolds, but I am probably biased. A better bet than Christophe "Six Fucking Games" Berra, anyway.

Jamie McCart conceded seven goals in the 180 minutes in which I saw him play this season, so I wouldn't choose him, despite the considerable impediment of playing alongside Coll Donaldson.

Based on the other thread it looks like it'll be McCart with McGhee a distant second.