Independence for Scotland Party

fatshaft

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive seen her on twitter prior to blocking her and listened to her phoning in to the likes of LBC, she came across as a complete moon-howler, seem to remember her blaming Nicola Sturgeon for not securing her residency in Scotland post brexit and not seeming to understand that immigration is reserved? She also despite the thick american type accent seems determined to shoe horn as many cringey scots terms into her speech to show just how ‘Scottish’ she is.

Hot as feck and dumb enough to sleep with someone like me. My type tbh.

On 10/05/2020 at 19:34, MixuFixit said:

Torrance isn't dead, only sleeping*

*required by his job not to appear political

For the 10th time, Neil MacKay has written in today's Herald about how the SNP are tearing themselves apart.

Some fair points - but didn't he write the same thing about three years ago?

What a vibrant press we have.

Edited by Sunrise

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Are the Scottish Libertarian Party still a thing?

They seem to still be active on Twitter, moaning about the lockdown and Sturgeon creating an "Orwellian police state" so aye.

Does anyone remember  the absolute nutcases that stood in the highlands in the last election, and mostly moaned about feminism and gay people? The Christian Family Party or something like that? They still a thing?

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

They seem to still be active on Twitter, moaning about the lockdown and Sturgeon creating an "Orwellian police state" so aye.

Does anyone remember  the absolute nutcases that stood in the highlands in the last election, and mostly moaned about feminism and gay people? The Christian Family Party or something like that? They still a thing?

There was an earlier American lunatic evangelist missionary who bought Clach's social club to turn it into a Church, and said that Merkinch was like Sodom and Gomorrah. He wasn't far wrong tbf, but he got deported for outstaying his welcome. 

23 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Oh the Scottish Christian Party?  They've run in the last few elections in the Highlands. Their leader was a real fire and brimstone type who had an affair and called Radio 1 'the devil's music'.

Edited by Highland Capital

32 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Oh the Scottish Christian Party?  They've run in the last few elections in the Highlands. Their leader was a real fire and brimstone type who had an affair and called Radio 1 'the devil's music'.

I think that's who I'm on about. I've just had a look at his blog, and he appears to be claiming, among other things, that Coronavirus proves that evolution is wrong and that lockdown has shown the importance of observing the Sabbath. 

11 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I think that's who I'm on about. I've just had a look at his blog, and he appears to be claiming, among other things, that Coronavirus proves that evolution is wrong and that lockdown has shown the importance of observing the Sabbath. 

What’s scary is that the fucking crackpot in charge of this tiny band of extremists is openly claiming that there are benefits to the coronavirus outbreak because GOD PLANNED AND DESIGNED IT - and he is or was a GP. Not entirely sure I’d want to be treated by someone who thinks that an invisible deity wanted me ill because reasons.

Surely the important thing here is that female-to-male transexuals are getting off awfully light here. Will this new party also put them in their place as sexual deviants, and deny them access to the Gents?

I'm guessing not. Somebody call the MRAs to protest this despicable injustice! If only Banana were still here.

16 hours ago, welshbairn said:

There was an earlier American lunatic evangelist missionary who bought Clach's social club to turn it into a Church, and said that Merkinch was like Sodom and Gomorrah. He wasn't far wrong tbf, but he got deported for outstaying his welcome. 

An insult to Sodom and Gomorrah tbh. 

Edited by Highland Capital

11 hours ago, Antlion said:

What’s scary is that the fucking crackpot in charge of this tiny band of extremists is openly claiming that there are benefits to the coronavirus outbreak because GOD PLANNED AND DESIGNED IT - and he is or was a GP. Not entirely sure I’d want to be treated by someone who thinks that an invisible deity wanted me ill because reasons.

God’s Chinese?

Probably thinks God could literally turn men into women as well.