Independence for Scotland Party

fatshaft

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness - Thomas Jefferson 1776

Thank you to DaTartanSpartan - Colette Walker 2020

Strange, I started this topic, how did you find it? I guess I'm not muted now? 

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

1. Why doesn't she post on here to explain herself?

2. Why are you doing it?

3. We already have a party working towards and independent Scotland.

4. You seem like an angry bampot.

1. I imagine she doesn't know P&B exists, probably has no interest in fitba, and posted this on twitter

2.  "The Politics Forum"

3. We have two, one of which most folk won;t vote for, this is a list only party to try to address the anomaly of the de hondt system 

4. Angry how? That was a laugh emoji, ken min? 

3 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

1. I imagine she doesn't know P&B exists, probably has no interest in fitba, and posted this on twitter

2.  "The Politics Forum"

3. We have two, one of which most folk won;t vote for, this is a list only party to try to address the anomaly of the de hondt system 

4. Angry how? That was a laugh emoji, ken min? 

She has you posting this on here.

Someone else doing a twitter statement for her.

Her twitter is mostly retweets.

Are you joining this new party?

Edited by Romeo

I will cringe if Mark Smith writes in the Herald about how this could kill independence.

I thought that sort of patter died with David Torrance.

I had a look at the Twitter account linked to earlier in this thread and the new party at the moment stands for independence without section 30, so a referendum without agreement with Westminster, and women’s rights, which sounds like being against the proposed changes regarding gender recognition.

They also retweeted a AUOB Zoom meet up with Angus McFadyen, which sounds amazing, but perhaps indicates they are going for the AUOB type voter, if you know what I mean.

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

No, don't be silly. Do you thing trans people should be persecuted for being trans? Because she does. Otherwise why put that dog whistle definition up instead of something like "For an Independent Scotland"? 

Does she? Give an example of this 'persecution' then. What rights will be taken from them?

5 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Actually it has, many many times already. You just need to have a wee look.

It would be a lot easier for you to show examples of bad consequences in Ireland, say, since they introduced similar legislation, than for me to prove that nothing's changed. If there have been bad things happening that is.

Torrance isn't dead, only sleeping*

*required by his job not to appear political

He’s also a known vanity searcher on Twitter and has blocked me, despite me never interacting with him or rarely discussing him.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It would be a lot easier for you to show examples of bad consequences in Ireland, say, since they introduced similar legislation, than for me to prove that nothing's changed. If there have been bad things happening that is.

If you really were interested in the actual facts instead of pontificating on something you know nothing about and have done no research into, it would be very easy for you to find the information yourself rather than making sweeping statements of apparent fact about a.subject you know.nothing about,especially when you are describing the precise opposite of reality.

Everywhere in the world,as any sane person would expect, this legislation has been brought in it has lead to an increase in assaults. This took less than ten seconds on Twitter and is simply the first two relevant results.

What proponents of this legislation need to tell us is how many women and girls are you okay with being sexually assaulted and ultimately murdered to satisfy your warped idea of equality? As it's a statistical guarantee that will happen, it does happen, is already happening, and anyone if they are honest with themselves couldn't possibly mount a credible argument to the contrary as one doesn't exist.

So how many women and girls are you okay with being sexually assaulted and murdered?   Give me a number. Take city the size of Dundee are you okay with an extra thirty sexual assaults and one murder there every year? Is that too much?  What's your number?

https://twitter.com/confusedmiked/status/1227333645058396161?s=20

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

If you really were interested in the actual facts instead of pontificating on something you know nothing about and have done no research into, it would be very easy for you to find the information yourself rather than making sweeping statements of apparent fact about a.subject you know.nothing about,especially when you are describing the precise opposite of reality.

Everywhere in the world,as any sane person would expect, this legislation has been brought in it has lead to an increase in assaults. This took less than ten seconds on Twitter and is simply the first two relevant results.

What proponents of this legislation need to tell us is how many women and girls are you okay with being sexually assaulted and ultimately murdered to satisfy your warped idea of equality? As it's a statistical guarantee that will happen, it does happen, is already happening, and anyone if they are honest with themselves couldn't possibly mount a credible argument to the contrary as one doesn't exist.

So how many women and girls are you okay with being sexually assaulted and murdered?   Give me a number. Take city the size of Dundee are you okay with an extra thirty sexual assaults and one murder there every year? Is that too much?  What's your number?

https://twitter.com/confusedmiked/status/1227333645058396161?s=20

I see, so you found something bad that's happened in Scotland before any change in the law, but you can't find anything in Ireland after they changed it. Do you think what Katie Dolatowski did would be legal if the proposed changes to the GRA are passed? It wouldn't.

19 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Can’t wait for Colette to boast about how many more Twitter followers she now has.

It will peak just before her breakdown.

I imagine you're the type she's complaining about. 24 hours of hell she says, after what? Announcing that she was behind a new political party. Unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

My favourite thing about morons like these is when they say 'its just a list party!' as if that is somehow not standing in direct competition with the SNP, and are shocked when SNP people treat them the same way they treat other political opponents.

I'm an "SNP People", I'm all for it? I'm not all for the Tories, I don;t get the reference? 

3 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

I imagine you're the type she's complaining about. 24 hours of hell she says, after what? Announcing that she was behind a new political party. Unbelievable. 

:lol:  My ‘response’ to her was posting a couple of times on this thread.  Not sure how that contributes to “24 hours of hell”.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

:lol:  My ‘response’ to her was posting a couple of times on this thread.  Not sure how that contributes to “24 hours of hell”.

🤦‍♂️ on twitter, where *she* is , you know, where this post started off from, and from where you were also mentioning in your reply 

Edited by fatshaft

20 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

A party that hasn't got round to working out any policies yet it would seem. Just a single dictionary definition.