Independence for Scotland Party

fatshaft

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

That's why an ISP vote is something I would consider.[mention=8067]perth[/mention] is right..big hitter needed...

How does this

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'd mentioned previously on this particular thread that I would have no issue voting Green on List. My only problem with this is that the media will portray a parliament that is not majority SNP as a failed mandate for a referendum. Yes, the Greens are pro indy but the media will spin this as a SNP failure

Not do the same as this

as I said, anyone that ticks the box for these cranks and right-wing culture war freaks makes the list. f**k around and find out.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:
Not do the same as this

as I said, anyone that ticks the box for these cranks and right-wing culture war freaks makes the list. f**k around and find out.

That's where we differ. I see it as a means to an end and will happily vote any of these cranks out at future Scottish general elections..

But how does a vote for the ISP counter the media narrative of SNP failure in a way that a vote for the Greens doesn't? It makes zero sense to me. Either party gaining seats at the expense of the SNP creates the same narrative surely? 

But how does a vote for the ISP counter the media narrative of SNP failure in a way that a vote for the Greens doesn't? It makes zero sense to me. Either party gaining seats at the expense of the SNP creates the same narrative surely? 
No, because the ISP party is portrayed as single issue.. Not even the full weight of British media propaganda can obliterate that schtick.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

How does this

Not do the same as this

Mate it's not ,thats why i think independence might not work. And don't judge me . Im a Unionist and proud of it . 136

29 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Fantastic news. Even more nut jobs peddling separatist lunacy. Please keep it coming.

Please refrain from using pejorative expressions that serve to stigmatize mental health issues 

9 hours ago, sophia said:

Please refrain from using pejorative expressions that serve to stigmatize mental health issues 

Please keep this same energy with people who hold the same political opinions as yourself..

I think it's pretty clear that outside of the Highlands, voting for the SNP on the list is looking pretty futile.  In saything that though they probably still have a better chance of winning non-Highland list seats than the ISP for two reasons - one being that they'll be doing well to break over 1% of the vote and the other being that are absolutely barking mad and that's even without the bizarre Scots-speaking American woman. 

On 06/12/2020 at 13:08, Highland Capital said:

I think it's pretty clear that outside of the Highlands, voting for the SNP on the list is looking pretty futile.  In saything that though they probably still have a better chance of winning non-Highland list seats than the ISP for two reasons - one being that they'll be doing well to break over 1% of the vote and the other being that are absolutely barking mad and that's even without the bizarre Scots-speaking American woman. 

Recent polls have shown the SNP taking list seats in Glasgow and Central Scotland even with the SNP picking up every constituency.

All the other regions have marginal constituency seats apart from maybe WoS.

1 hour ago, Stinky Bone said:

I disagree here.  Only both votes SNP can elect a party that can deliver Independence. 

Sadly and unfortunately, the Greens and ISP can't do that.  

I am biting my tongue voting SNP, but needs must. 

Not to either endorse or debate your views, but that electoral strategy entirely depends what List region you live in.

13 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Not to either endorse or debate your views, but that electoral strategy entirely depends what List region you live in.

In some regions it's theoretically possible that voting SNP on the list instead of the Greens could actually inadvertently let another Tory in.