Independence for Scotland Party

fatshaft

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's probably more likely that she thinks people should be persecuted for falsely claiming they're trans, just so they can enter female locker rooms and fondle women.

I'd be just as concerned as she is if I were a women. The legislation offers women no protection at all.

There's no legislation preventing anyone going into a female locker room at the moment. Ireland introduced similar legislation a couple of years ago and I haven't heard of any women's space being invaded by beardy men in dresses. After the legislation, if it ever happens,  sexual assault  will remain a crime, there's no change.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There's no legislation preventing anyone going into a female locker room at the moment. Ireland introduced similar legislation a couple of years ago and I haven't heard of any women's space being invaded by beardy men in dresses. After the legislation, if it ever happens,  sexual assault  will remain a crime, there's no change.

Of course there is legislation against men going into female locker rooms. Sure, they can still technically go into them, but it's regarded as a crime. Just like murder is considered a crime, but still technically possible to commit.

The problem with this legislation is that it opens the flood gates. Any man will now be able to legally enter a female locker room by simply claiming that he is a woman now.

Trans should mean trans. Someone who has actually foregone a biological transformation from one sex to the other. Not someone who can just simply claim that they're the opposite sex whenever they're near changing rooms. That's just weak.

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The problem with this legislation is that it opens the flood gates. Any man will now be able to legally enter a female locker room by simply claiming that he is a woman now.

Hasn't happened anywhere else they've introduced similar legislation. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

What's the charge?

It's laid out in the Equality Act 2010. - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/contents

If you honestly thought men could just legally walk into female changing rooms or vice versa without being charged for doing so. Then you're out of your mind m8.

11 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Not someone who can just simply claim that they're the opposite sex whenever they're near changing rooms.

Never happened, apart from one time in Minnesota that rev stu or Lineham dug up probably.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's laid out in the Equality Act 2010. - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2010/15/contents

If you honestly thought men could just legally walk into female changing rooms or vice versa without being charged for doing so. Then you're out of your mind m8.

What's the charge?

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Never happened, apart from one time in Minnesota maybe.

So for you. It's a simple case of. If you never hear about it happening, it simply never happens?
Great defence for a policy that legally allows men to watch naked ladies get changed whenever they feel like it.

6 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

So for you. It's a simple case of. If you never hear about it happening, it simply never happens?
Great defence for a policy that legally allows men to watch naked ladies get changed whenever they feel like it.

No it doesn't. I think you may be out of your mind m8. 

Reminds me of the arguments over Clause 28, introducing legislation to ban something they didn't have any evidence for ever happening to have a go at homosexuals. Similarly at one time laws were introduced to outlaw Jews from drinking the blood of Christian babies.

Edited by welshbairn

49 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Why's she persecuting Norwich? Can I join in, i hate those east anglian b*****ds. 

I agree with you, it's the webbed feet for crossing the marshes that does it for me. This is the comparison I was making of her strategy for putting up the undeniable dictionary definition for female. It was Ipswich rather than Norwich though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_OK_to_be_white

Edited by welshbairn

58 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

1. No she doesn't. Follow her and see. 

2. She's literally got "New Scot for Indyref2" at the top as her twitter nickname 😆

1. Why doesn't she post on here to explain herself?

2. Why are you doing it?

3. We already have a party working towards and independent Scotland.

4. You seem like an angry bampot.

1. Why doesn't she post on here to explain herself?
2. Why are you doing it?
3. We already have a party working towards and independent Scotland.
4. You seem like an angry bampot.

Yeah, but the SNP are anti-women because they don’t despise trans people, so I can certainly see the need for this.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness - Thomas Jefferson 1776

Thank you to DaTartanSpartan - Colette Walker 2020

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

Of course there is legislation against men going into female locker rooms. Sure, they can still technically go into them, but it's regarded as a crime. Just like murder is considered a crime, but still technically possible to commit.

Trans should mean trans. Someone who has actually foregone a biological transformation from one sex to the other. Not someone who can just simply claim that they're the opposite sex whenever they're near changing rooms. That's just weak.

Didn't take long to get here from these bunch of dangers did it?

I would say they will make Rise' s vote share look like the Chinese Communist Party's but I doubt they will last to the next election.