Independence for Scotland Party

fatshaft

17 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The only people who would start another independence party are those who don't want independence and are simply looking to split the vote up.

Shower of cuntos tbh.

List party only 

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

A factually correct statement. No?

It's on par with saying people in Norwich should have the right not to be persecuted for being white, and it's got nothing to do with independence.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's on par with saying people in Norwich should have the right not to be persecuted for being white, and it's got nothing to do with independence.

You think women should be persecuted for being female? 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't think you've really thought that comparison through.

Edited by BawWatchin

Just now, fatshaft said:

You think women should be persecuted for being female? 

No, don't be silly. Do you thing trans people should be persecuted for being trans? Because she does. Otherwise why put that dog whistle definition up instead of something like "For an Independent Scotland"? 

Just now, welshbairn said:

No, don't be silly. Do you thing trans people should be persecuted for being trans? Because she does. Otherwise why put that dog whistle definition up instead of something like "For an Independent Scotland"? 

1. No she doesn't. Follow her and see. 

2. She's literally got "New Scot for Indyref2" at the top as her twitter nickname 😆

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I don't think you've really thought that comparison through.

It's stating something that's obviously true to address a problem that doesn't exist to imply you're a victim of persecution by a tiny minority. It's near identical.

Just now, welshbairn said:

It's stating something that's obviously true to address a problem that doesn't exist to imply you're a victim of persecution by a tiny minority. It's near identical.

I think they call that reading into something that isn't there.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's probably more likely that she thinks people should be persecuted for falsely claiming they're trans, just so they can enter female locker rooms and fondle women.

I'd be just as concerned as she is if I were a women. The legislation offers women no protection at all.