7 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Just read it 

Totally contradicts Doncaster’s no bullying repotted to him statements 

Doncaster didn't say people didn't talk to him about it. Quite the reverse. He said that there were no formal complaints of bullying - i.e. none of the complainers were willing to put a request in paper that he should do something about it. And since the people doing the moaning weren't complaining about supposed 'bullying' that involved SPFL staff, it's hard to see what he could have done about it even if they had put in a complaint.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Gardiner has broken the Dundee fans. Absolutely succulent.

Seriously though, if these allegations are so dire and incriminating, why have they been sat on for a full month? 

I mean, regardless of reconstruction talk status, these allegations surely should have been communicated pretty quickly. Timing is everything and all of the pointing and wailing coming out AFTER certain clubs don't get their way is just stinking to high heaven of sour grapes. 

Just now, johnnydun said:

Not really, you keep pushing this line.

The only thing he has broken is his keyboard.

He gets mentioned on here several times a day by your lot. And the seethe is palpable. 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I half expected them to say 'an SPFL club who shall remain nameless, but for the purposes of this statement, let's call them' Shmundee''

Has Sean Connery got involved in this too?

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Doncaster didn't say people didn't talk to him about it. Quite the reverse. He said that there were no formal complaints of bullying - i.e. none of the complainers were willing to put a request in paper that he should do something about it. And since the people doing the moaning weren't complaining about supposed 'bullying' that involved SPFL staff, it's hard to see what he could have done about it even if they had put in a complaint.

That's a fair point at the end, but given that the rest of your post seems to tacitly accept that he did actually know about these allegations, it seems that you are playing with semantics rather than actual fairness.

I don't think any reasonable person could now conclude that Doncaster didn't at least have some idea that something was up with the process. The onus is then on him to investigate that.

As CEO if he was aware of alleged bullying / coercion wether it’s put in writing or not it his duty of care to have it investigated ……

Think you will find this is why he is reluctant for an independent inquiry to take place … … … To save his own arse 

Just now, Lobby Dossar said:

As CEO if he was aware of alleged bullying / coercion wether it’s put in writing or not it his duty of care to have it investigated ……

Think you will find this is why he is reluctant for an independent inquiry to take place … … … To save his own arse 

There has already been an investigation.

How many do you want?

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He gets mentioned on here several times a day by your lot. And the seethe is palpable. 

Probably because he's been involved quite a lot?

It's not difficult stuff here.

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

How many do you want?

I'd like to congratulate Romeo on his new job as DDR's spokesman for justice.

5 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

That's a fair point at the end, but given that the rest of your post seems to tacitly accept that he did actually know about these allegations, it seems that you are playing with semantics rather than actual fairness.

I don't think any reasonable person could now conclude that Doncaster didn't at least have some idea that something was up with the process. The onus is then on him to investigate that.

There's nothing in the allegations though. Even taken entirely at face value, they don't amount to wrongdoing, and even if they do, they don't amount to wrongdoing that the SPFL can act on.

Championship clubs are allowed to propose votes, they're allowed to tell other clubs how they're going to vote in future hypothetical circumstances and they're allowed to use that as political leverage. It's no business of the SPFL at all, unless SPFL staff (not board members, but SPFL staff) are involved. Neil Doncaster was entirely right to ignore the allegations unless someone on the SPFL's payroll was interfering.

Edited by Aim Here

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

Probably because he's been involved quite a lot?

It's not difficult stuff here.

He’s not been in the news for weeks until today.

Just now, JTS98 said:

I'd like to congratulate Romeo on his new job as DDR's spokesman for justice.

Don't let it get to you.

I'll ask you. Do you have a number of investigations that you would be happy with?

2 be enough? maybe 4 or 5?

And was 81% not enough of a majority for you? What number would you like to see? 90-95% maybe?

Guest JTS98

There's nothing in the allegations though. Even taken entirely at face value, they don't amount to wrongdoing, and even if they do, they don't amount to wrongdoing that the SPFL can act on.

Championship clubs are allowed to propose votes, they're allowed to tell other clubs how they're going to vote in future hypothetical circumstances. It's no business of the SPFL at all, unless SPFL staff (not board members, but SPFL staff) are involved. Neil Doncaster was entirely right to ignore the allegations unless someone on the SPFL's payroll was interfering.

Nobody seems to dispute that Dundee were given a negotiating position.

Nobody seems to dispute the call made to Aberdeen.

I'd argue that those two events alone are cause to call off the whole process.

Do you disagree with that?

How many do you want?

Only into how Dundee’s vote got misplaced only to magically turn up then be changed

Oh and said investigation was carried out in secrecy without the member clubs knowing that it was taking place until its findings were published 

Guest JTS98

Don't let it get to you.

I'll ask you. Do you have a number of investigations that you would be happy with?

2 be enough? maybe 4 or 5?

And was 81% not enough of a majority for you? What number would you like to see? 90-95% maybe?

Saddam Hussein used to do a lot better than 81%.

Just now, TheScarf said:

He’s not been in the news for weeks until today.

Ah, so because the media haven't mentioned him means he has nothing to do with all this. Right you are.

1 minute ago, Lobby Dossar said:

He said St Mirren and Aberdeen had a robust conversation  but didn't go over the line must be quite a high line.