Scot Gardiner can't hold his water. He even disclosed to Tom English earlier that he was in the process of smashing his keyboard to type up a statement:

Only took him an extra 4 hours.

40 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Are you happy with the behaviour of Neil Doncaster and the SPFL board over the last month? There has now been 9 clubs to publicly criticise them but you make this about the big bad Rangers again! 

I couldn't give a f**k, tbph (to be perfectly honest).

I'm just living, loving, and laughing as Hearts, Rangers, Partick Thistle, Falkirk, and now ICT, work themselves into an amusing state of self-indignation, rallying against the injustice of it all.

curb_with_garlin.jpg

54 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Are you happy with the behaviour of Neil Doncaster and the SPFL board over the last month? There has now been 9 clubs to publicly criticise them but you make this about the big bad Rangers again! 

9 clubs who would all have been rewarded for failure through an unfair reconstrustion and are now having a last throw of the dice.

SPFL should close the season down tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Think the Inverness website has crashed. Getting a holding page... how good is this statement??

Blah blah blah....f**k Dundee.....blah blah blah.....bullies......blah blah blah.....no surrender.

Something like that.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Blah blah blah....f**k Dundee.....blah blah blah.....bullies......blah blah blah.....no surrender.

Something like that.

Try reading it in full and not through tinted glasses 

Your team has no moral backbone in this whole shady business 

Inverness just conveniently waiting until reconstruction failed and they found out they wouldn’t be promoted. Things didn’t go there way so now they publish their statement when all of the allegations happened weeks ago. Every club has just been looking out for themselves over this full process. As for the statement itself, it comes across very well compared to anything else I’ve seen so far, and with some support they might actually be able to force something to happen. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Not sure why they didn't just name Dundee, as they were in no way subtle with their references towards Dundee's vote.

I half expected them to say 'an SPFL club who shall remain nameless, but for the purposes of this statement, let's call them' Shmundee''

Guest JTS98
5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Complains about leaks and results of ballots getting released before all votes are in. 

Then goes on to leak how he'll be voting in the upcoming ballot. 

:lol:

I think there's a difference between a club being open about their voting intentions (as, I suspect, is their right) and the governing body giving clubs a heads-up during the voting process.

Are you saying you don't see the difference?