2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

This was written by a pretty clever 14-year-old, it seems:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/chairmans-update-1

Highlights include:

"Speaking for myself, I am pretty good at multi-tasking."

"The clue is surely in the dates!"

"The message is clear. This could be difficult so let's not bother trying. It's too risky!"

The random capitalisation of certain words is annoying too.

My favourite:

“I have principles, which govern my behaviour and I could easily take offence at the implication that I am only taking an interest because it is Hearts. This may be how others behave. It is not, however, how I behave!”

Oh dear Mrs Minter.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

League Two sides refused anything that wasnt 14-14-14.

That was apparently a surprise to at least one League two side when Elgin City announced it. Probably still bitter about being denied a Highland League title over gambling, match fixing, and faking the need for a postponement. 

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

St Mirren have now issued a statement.

Thankfully it is short and concise. It says ''Get doon Herts'.

Booooooooooooooooooo.

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

My favourite:

“I have principles, which govern my behaviour and I could easily take offence at the implication that I am only taking an interest because it is Hearts. This may be how others behave. It is not, however, how I behave!”

Oh dear Mrs Minter.

It just reminds me of Groucho's quote: "Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well, I have others..."

Amazing as it is with the self-aggrandisement and liberal use of exclamation marks, I was thinking for the most part it was probably less of a minter than Falkirk or Partick's efforts. The whole '14 year old making their first attempt at a piece of reflective writing' vibe is hilarious but less so than the full-on meltdown with tears blurring the page those two produced.

Then you get to the end and it reaches new heights of stupidity and pettiness, saying they're being 'expelled' from the Premiership rather than relegated.

5bcc304e0481b_imageproxy(9).gif.3474cf11a9866838c9d0b02d13169bca.gif.1f37aaa079a62ed3fa247855f1ae87a5.gif

Edited by Dunning1874

6 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

That thread is so Rangers-y it's unreal.

It's like a c&p from the Bears Den 😂

Absolutely no question that Hearts are diet-***s 

Get fucking doon. 

6 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Kickback is full of moon howling sectarian spangles.

They would have you believe that every member of "the six" as they hilariously call those Premiership clubs known to have said no to reconstruction is close to bankruptcy, despite a number of them having cash in the bank.............................

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

They would have you believe that every member of "the six" as they hilariously call those Premiership clubs known to have said no to reconstruction is close to bankruptcy, despite a number of them having cash in the bank.............................

They've been claiming we're on the verge of administration for about a year now, and I've no idea why.

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

It's only since all this kicked off that I've really had a much of dip into it but as @Mark Connolly and @Day of the Lords mentioned, the Rangers-y vibe is quite something.

Some of the takes are straight off Rangers Media.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

They've been claiming we're on the verge of administration for about a year now, and I've no idea why.

Yes, St J was the one I was thinking about first. They cant seem to distinguish between statements that say "giving Celtic 3 stands will give us an immediate cashflow boost" and "we are not in financial trouble, indeed we have a cash surplus".

Its either thick or very one eyed.................actually probably both.