33 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

It’s pretty common knowledge that Tom English supports The Caley.  He’s mentioned it a few time before.

He was getting well lairy down Foxes around New Year, giving all mon then to the Lichties.  

That would be a dangerous precedent to set, an all powerful spfl unanswerable to anyone.
Though the sevrumour is that shifty and the lads are preparing a case against Sevco right now, you may get your wish.

I see what your saying Bennett and don’t think there will be any repercussions from the spfl towards rangers or any other club for that matter.

I would say though that be not even given rangers a warning / slap on the wrist, you create a culture where clubs are “allowed” to throw out crazy statements/accusations and lies without the fear of any punishment.

All it does is whip fans into a frenzy and creates a more suspicious and hostile atmosphere towards Scottish football as a whole.

I expect this was rangers tactic all along: an us vs the world campaign.

The last sentence of that Tom English 'article', is hilarious. For him (and Barry Hearn as well, actually) to complain of anyone or any institution being stuck up their own arse is nuts after the nonsense he's been coming out with. Maybe he's just fallen to such a level where he's now only looking for a reaction rather than making any kind of serious points.

1 hour ago, Public menace said:

I see what your saying Bennett and don’t think there will be any repercussions from the spfl towards rangers or any other club for that matter.

I would say though that be not even given rangers a warning / slap on the wrist, you create a culture where clubs are “allowed” to throw out crazy statements/accusations and lies without the fear of any punishment.

All it does is whip fans into a frenzy and creates a more suspicious and hostile atmosphere towards Scottish football as a whole.

I expect this was rangers tactic all along: an us vs the world campaign.

I think Robertson may be in trouble for announcing private Sky/BT/Premier financial secrets.

Apparently League 1 clubs voted to end the season just so they could Falkirk in the league and relegate Partick and thus profit from the massive travelling support of said teams.

In addition, Falkirk were the only ones acting with morality and for the good of the game and not in self interest, and now some Falkirk fans want to boycott games and kill off clubs who voted to end the season.

3 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

The AberH*ns are a disgrace voting with there pals from govan, basically zombies without a bus fare 

Careful, keep bleating like that and one of us may try and f**k you.

Rab Douglas the latest to slap down Gardiner and confirms that Dave MacKinnon is a top guy:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/opinion/rab-douglas/1319267/rab-douglas-scot-gardiner-dave-mackinnon-dundee-fc-inverness/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

In all seriousness, MacKinnon appointing Alex Rae (Who actually provided us with some very entertaining football before it went off the rails because it's Alex Rae) aside he had a great wee stint with us. Loved to overhype the most mundane of things. Built it up for weeks that we were in talks with a top ex-EPL player and he was doing all he could to get him, turned out to be David Worrell.

Gardiner, obviously, not so much. Hyped up a link with AC Milan but had just purchased a package plan that was open to amateur clubs.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

That would be a dangerous precedent to set, an all powerful spfl unanswerable to anyone.

Though the sevrumour is that shifty and the lads are preparing a case against Sevco right now, you may get your wish.

As opposed to setting the precedent that you can openly accuse the SPFL of corruption and bullying, providing no evidence of either, throw damaging accusations against individuals (again with f**k all to back that up) and attempt to leak commercial info all entirely consequence free. 

I doubt the SPFL have the balls to take any action against the c***s but they really should. 

5 minutes ago, GiGi said:

As opposed to setting the precedent that you can openly accuse the SPFL of corruption and bullying, providing no evidence of either, throw damaging accusations against individuals (again with f**k all to back that up) and attempt to leak commercial info all entirely consequence free. 

I doubt the SPFL have the balls to take any action against the c***s but they really should. 

What's the point in even attempting to discuss anything with someone like this?

I do think punishing clubs for criticising the running and governance of the game would be an unwelcome precedent and not, I suspect, a can of worms the SPFL would be eager to open. 

Whatever your thoughts on the shambolic and impudent nature/manner of Rangers* complaints (I’m sure the majority would agree they went about it in possibly the worst/most counter-productive manner possible) I still don’t think it’s realistic or desirable to punish clubs for calling for action against the SPFL board, even if based on inaccurate information. You’re then entering punishing dissent and whistleblowing territory which any semi-competent organisation will try and avoid the optics of (possibly a stretch describing the SPFL board as ‘semi-competent’).

I suspect the ‘punishment’, if any, will be a light statement of rebuke and reminder to Rangers* of their duties/responsibilities as a member club such as not bringing the game into disrepute. They will also have the mitigating factor of the climate of high tensions amid the unprecedented current situation.

If they/Robertson have strayed into leaking confidential commercial information regarding the broadcasting deals as some have suggested then that’s a completely different matter obviously, though one unrelated to the complaint itself. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Apparently League 1 clubs voted to end the season just so they could Falkirk in the league and relegate Partick and thus profit from the massive travelling support of said teams.

In addition, Falkirk were the only ones acting with morality and for the good of the game and not in self interest, and now some Falkirk fans want to boycott games and kill off clubs who voted to end the season.

So league1 keep the dark blue Falkirk pound and lose the dark blue Raith pound? Asking for my sevco and jambo boycotting pals...

Is the Partick pound red and yellow or yellow and red? Stripy or hooped? Red pound on one side and yellow on other?

complicated times...

What a load of nonsense, I think you’ve been in the Falkirk thread for too long.