5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

1. A handful of play off games could be played before the start of next season.

2. I believe changes to the Highland/Lowland playoff with bottom Div 2 needs agreement between SPFL and those leagues.

You're not helping.

5 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

2. I believe changes to the Highland/Lowland playoff with bottom Div 2 needs agreement between SPFL and those leagues.

The SFA run it, not sure what happens if the SPFL refuse to supply team 42 for the final.

9 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

There should be a poll on who has made the biggest c**t of themselves:

Tom English

Scot Gardiner

Ann Budge

Stewart Robertson

Neil Doncaster (In the interest of fairness)

Budge making a c**t of running Hearts, and making a c**t of this situation, aren't necessarily the same thing. I think she's been pretty open about being out for her own club in all this and hasn't necessarily done badly, other than that embarrassing torn-faced statement at the weekend.

Doncaster is a terrible CEO but we all knew this long before COVID happened along.

I've no idea who Stewart Robertson is, so that leaves Gardiner and English. I think they get the joint first prize. Gardiner for scribing polysyllabic self-pitying drivel which puts him in the same intellectual division as Benny from Crossroads, with a pig-headed English, for reasons best known to himself, batting for Hearts and expending any credibility he had for...what, exactly?  Hope he goes back to writing about rugby after this as he's now miles behind even wee Chic in the credibility stakes.

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

2 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

Budge making a c**t of running Hearts, and making a c**t of this situation, aren't necessarily the same thing. I think she's been pretty open about being out for her own club in all this and hasn't necessarily done badly, other than that embarrassing torn-faced statement at the weekend.

Doncaster is a terrible CEO but we all knew this long before COVID happened along.

I've no idea who Stuart Robertson is, so that leaves Gardiner and English. I think they get the joint first prize. Gardiner for scribing polysyllabic self-pitying drivel which puts him in the same intellectual division as Benny from Crossroads, with a pig-headed English, for reasons best known to himself, batting for Hearts and expending any credibility he had for...what, exactly?  Hope he goes back to writing about rugby after this as he's now miles behind even wee Chic in the credibility stakes.

You realise only 10% of us are auld enough gits to get that reference?

Edited by Pet Jeden

34 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

So if the votes have been cast via email why is it taking 2 hours to announce the results

So they can fiddle the result depending on who bullies them the most.  Big bad Brechin Chairman Ken Ferguson or poor wee meek Rangers ;)

16 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

1. A handful of play off games could be played before the start of next season.

You can repeat this as many times as you like while ignoring the replies which point out why it's a nonsensical and impractical suggestion, but until you explain how it can possibly work in practice everyone is going to go on dismissing it as impractical nonsense.

Edited by Dunning1874