2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The word "bullying" has lost all meaning at this point. It seems to have taken on a new definition of "did or said something I didn't agree with".

Possibly in a tone that I didn't like.

14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The word "bullying" has lost all meaning at this point. It seems to have taken on a new definition of "did or said something I didn't agree with".

Also the word "threat" which apparently means teams stating their position ie "in this scenario we'd vote for this". How fucking dare they.

18 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I digress, but it seems to be the way of the world these days. Open and honest conversations are encouraged, but if the recipient of any advice doesn't like it you get the bullying card played quite often. 

1 hour ago, Speroni*1 said:

Aberdeen the latest to confirm they'll vote for an inquiry:

“We reiterate our belief that an independent inquiry is the only way of drawing a line under what has become a highly damaging episode for the whole of Scottish football.

“There is a distressing lack of confidence and trust between the SPFL leadership and many of the clubs, and it is hard to see a resolution, far less a reconciliation, without some form of impartial and objective assessment of the many claims and counter-claims.

“Some of those involved will be prepared to make information known in confidence through an independent inquiry, which they would not otherwise be willing to disclose. The SPFL will be able to provide details of the contractual consequences for the SPFL of different possible outcomes, which they have felt unable to share with members, and therefore the opportunity to obtain confirmation that their proposal was the only practicable option available.

“Importantly, there will be the opportunity for the SPFL’s Chief Executive and Legal Advisor to be cleared of the serious allegations that have been made.

“It is difficult to see how these outcomes could be achieved in a different way.”

https://www.afc.co.uk/2020/05/11/club-statement-monday-11th-may/

Not behind the club on this. They could mitigate it by insisting Rangers pony up with their funding offer. 

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

What time is the vote tomorrow lads?

Just as soon as Dave Cormack can remove his tongue from Stewart Robertson's arse.

Spoiler

Cannae wait for the Don's fans response to this one...........animals-fish-fishing-fishers-fishermen-angles-smb070616_low.jpg.f4041f0d23e33daf8f50c69d0a3c8c19.jpg

Edited by Green Day

53 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Inverness' agenda the entire time has been trying to gerrymanger a way into the top flight via reconstruction. Hence the toys out the pram now that's off the table. Absolutely nobody is buying the have a go hero sporting integrity pish.

It really is that simple.

SG must think the rest of us are as thick as he evidently is.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I've seen the Celtic fan seethe on Twitter and have decided to give the club my full backing.

I assume we're teaming up with sevconians to stop them getting 10 in a row or something equally bone headed? 

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Not behind the club on this. They could mitigate it by insisting Rangers pony up with their funding offer. 

I don't get what they're after, the status quo gets them all they want, 4th spot prize share, no dilution and a place in Europe. Similar to Rangers without an obvious motive.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't get what they're after, the status quo gets them all they want, 4th spot prize share, no dilution and a place in Europe. Similar to Rangers without an obvious motive.

I'm not that fussed but the clubs statement seems fair enough.

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Following on from dismissing the work of the reconstruction committee before it had even finished, I'm not convinced.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

So what happens to the league if this runs on? If all scenarios (including those voted on)  are on hold over the summer what happens for any league later in the year? Do they have a definition of what the SPFL financially did wrong? If it ends up a matter of opinion with a 'could have done this could have done that' where does it actually get us? 

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Whatever they want?

f**k knows what happens if the EGM passes. Null and void, equal shares?

(whooshed)

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

f**k knows what happens if the EGM passes. Null and void, equal shares?

This is a question that needs talked about, tbf.

What does happen if an independent investigation finds a problem with the vote?

Presumably action 1 is removing those on the board found guilty, then action 2 is voiding the vote.

Do they then wait to hire someone else, then repeat the whole voting process, which I guess could take months?

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is a question that needs talked about, tbf.

What does happen if an independent investigation finds a problem with the vote?

Presumably action 1 is removing those on the board found guilty, then action 2 is voiding the vote.

Do they then wait to hire someone else, then repeat the whole voting process, which I guess could take months?

If they want their prize money back, they go and whistle for it.  Robbie and i have already spent it all on hookers and ching.