Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Romeo said:

"Duty"

FFS....

Boy takes the internet seriously, eh?

Anyway. My argument through all of this has never been with the result, it's been with the shite arguments used to justify the result.

Hearts will be relegated and would always be relegated because it suits other clubs, but it's an ethical abomination.

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, Ross. said:

The fact that the only clubs who are making noise are those who didn’t get what they wanted was as predictable as the sun rising. Had the vote gone the other way, it would have been exactly the same but with other chairmen firing out the tear stained polemic.

I don't disagree. But this overlooks Queen Ann's whole point that no club should have to carry the covid-19 can.

It wasn't necessary for this to be the case, but the self-interest of the other clubs has meant that some Hearts employees will lose their jobs.

I know it's not going to happen, I absolutely understand that. But my argument is that nobody should have gone down and that the Scottish Premiership clubs should be ashamed of themselves for what they have decided to do to earn themselves an extra few grand next season.

But, that's people, isn't it?

1 minute ago, ropy said:

What I was saying was, after having it reported to him, if he had taken any action, in what way would the current circumstances be different.

One of the complaints against him is lack corporate governance 

He should have reported it and there should be a log of the complaint and what action was taken even if it was investigated no action taken.

If this was not done he has failed in his corporate governance to the board.

If independent auditors come in and they do not find any reference to this complaint then his arse is in a sling 

2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

What about the call to Dundee?

I don’t even remember the call to Dundee, was that to ask them if they were voting (because their vote hadn’t been received)?  Not unreasonable.  There were lower leagues clubs that didn’t vote by the suggested time line, I suspect they got a call too, (I don’t know this).

If it was a different call to Dundee then I am sorry I don’t remember it.

Boy takes the internet seriously, eh?
Anyway. My argument through all of this has never been with the result, it's been with the shite arguments used to justify the result.
Hearts will be relegated and would always be relegated because it suits other clubs, but it's an ethical abomination.
Fair enough.

You know what gets on my tits though? We all know the spfl is run like a joke and everyone agrees Doncaster is a pie.

This has been the case for years, why is everyone clambering for multiple investigations now, why not 6 months or a year ago?

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, ropy said:

I don’t even remember the call to Dundee, was that to ask them if they were voting (because their vote hadn’t been received)?  Not unreasonable.  There were lower leagues clubs that didn’t vote by the suggested time line, I suspect they got a call too, (I don’t know this).

If it was a different call to Dundee then I am sorry I don’t remember it.

I'd argue that is a remarkably charitable view of the situation.

2 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

One of the complaints against him is lack corporate governance 

He should have reported it and there should be a log of the complaint and what action was taken even if it was investigated no action taken.

If this was not done he has failed in his corporate governance to the board.

If independent auditors come in and they do not find any reference to this complaint then his arse is in a sling 

So this is just a Doncaster not fit for purpose thing, it’s not an issue with the voting process or the outcome?  Fair enough.

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

I'd argue that is a remarkably charitable view of the situation.

‘because their vote hadn’t been received’ is this in doubt now? I thought Deloittes had covered this?

Guest JTS98
5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Fair enough.

You know what gets on my tits though? We all know the spfl is run like a joke and everyone agrees Doncaster is a pie.

This has been the case for years, why is everyone clambering for multiple investigations now, why not 6 months or a year ago?

Well, that's fair.

I'm just a p***k on the internet, but me and most of the people I know have felt this way for ages, regardless of who they support.

What really annoys me is people suddenly changing their view based on who they support and one issue.

But, what can you do? People are c***s.

Hearts will be relegated. This is a certainty. But it's also true to say that it's a scandal. Hearts have a perfectly fair position to dispute this and to question the circumstances around it. The more we hear, the worse it sounds.

Edited by JTS98

6 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I don't disagree. But this overlooks Queen Ann's whole point that no club should have to carry the covid-19 can.

It wasn't necessary for this to be the case, but the self-interest of the other clubs has meant that some Hearts employees will lose their jobs.

I know it's not going to happen, I absolutely understand that. But my argument is that nobody should have gone down and that the Scottish Premiership clubs should be ashamed of themselves for what they have decided to do to earn themselves an extra few grand next season.

But, that's people, isn't it?

You do realise that teams have been getting relegated for years and have had to cut their cloth accordingly yeah?

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, ribzanelli said:

You do realise that teams have been getting relegated for years and have had to cut their cloth accordingly yeah?

Hello ladies and gentlemen of P&B.

Here's another poster determined to miss the point of the discussion.

Anyone who wishes to discuss anything with him has been warned

What if we all pitch in and finish the stand for Budge, would she go quietly?  Hearts are likely to play half a season in the Championship and come back up as league winners.  Something to celebrate.

Edited by ropy

Inverness statement just doesn’t make the correct impact... there is no exclamation points !!!!!

Got to love that their only agenda was was that no club would be negatively impacted by this. Of course it was, like every other club they were looking out for themselves (and as they should).

23 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Because on more than 2 occasions he has stated that no one had reported to him any bullying or threats being made 

What are you defining as bullying? Saying that there were enough numbers to vote for equal shares of the payout if the season was declared null and void?

4 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

Hello ladies and gentlemen of P&B.

Here's another poster determined to miss the point of the discussion.

Anyone who wishes to discuss anything with him has been warned

You played the ‘won’t somebody think of the poor Hearts employees’ card but it is me who has missed the point...