Ann Budge - vote of no confidence

I wholeheartedly believe she has to go. 5 year plan, behind plan every year.

However, 

The question I am asking can FOH do something like this to relieve her of her position? The loan she has given has been repaid and more.

12million for a stand, 24 million now I believe and still NOT finished! Her brother, has the construction contract and was a 'carpenter' by trade.

Levein still at the club, won the square root of 0. John Murray Hearts chief scout still at the club not produced anyone of note for as long as I can remember. Her husband a non executive role with 1million going his way every year too! 

People laughing from hospitality down on Hearts fans who wanted Levein removed which almost caused a full scale riot.

Jobs for pals, john colquhouns Box Soccer implemented throughout the academy academy coaches who are students and never kicked a baw in their life. Those who have are robots and players still encouraged to play the way their taught.

Shes a vile human. Up there with Neil Lennon.

Edited by junglehenry

6 minutes ago, junglehenry said:

However, 

The question I am asking can FOH do something like this to relieve her of her position? The loan she has given has been repaid and more.

12million for a stand, 24 million now I believe and still NOT finished! Her brother, has the construction contract and was a 'carpenter' by trade.

Levein still at the club, won the square root of 0. John Murray Hearts chief scout still at the club not produced anyone of note for as long as I can remember. Her husband a non executive role with 1million going his way every year too! 

People laughing from hospitality down on Hearts fans who wanted Levein removed which almost caused a full scale riot.

Jobs for pals, john colquhouns Box Soccer implemented throughout the academy academy coaches who are students and never kicked a baw in their life. Those who have are robots and players still encouraged to play the way their taught.

If this is true, it is absolutely shocking.

How could the Hearts fans fall for this ?

The Foundation Of Hearts raised lot of money for the club.

And to think Craig Levein is still at the club getting paid, after getting the sack???

So, if Ann Budge goes,  Does Craig Levein go with her?

13 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

If this is true, it is absolutely shocking.

How could the Hearts fans fall for this ?

The Foundation Of Hearts raised lot of money for the club.

And to think Craig Levein is still at the club getting paid, after getting the sack???

So, if Ann Budge goes,  Does Craig Levein go with her?

They are blinded by the fact she "saved" the club. There are many other 'failures' and it's too late in the night to list them of the top of my head.

She gave Hearts a loan, dont get me wrong she has worked wonders off field but this is all self accreditation.

Guest JTS98

Of course, Hearts have been badly managed.

Budge has been very good for the club overall and you'd need to switch off your brain not to see that. But it's clear that her time is up.

There has been serious misjudgement around the coaching situation, a lack of organisation around the stadium development, shocking player recruitment, and the club's position in light of the covid fuss has been very poorly handled.

Fortunately, the errors that have been made are judgement calls rather than systemic failures. The club is in a relatively good situation for someone else to run it better than she has and for that we can thank her. She's taken us from a very dark situation to one where we can look forward with relative optimism.

Agree it's time to go though.

1 hour ago, junglehenry said:

However, 

1643716260_JRcigar.png.5d892f210b23381f6eabfd916e437a36.pngGreggy.png.9fd933e7b7ff5b1a96c009ce3d51567b.png531120841_Portosmug.png.fa310c1223b5e3cf7aca9d755090daf4.png

5 hours ago, junglehenry said:

However, 

I've no idea the size of Anne Budge's brother's construction firm, but I've known a lot of building firms where the founder/head honcho was a mere tradesman.

Poor Ms Budge has done a 180 degree turn from heroine to villainess.

54 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I've no idea the size of Anne Budge's brother's construction firm, but I've known a lot of building firms where the founder/head honcho was a mere tradesman.

Poor Ms Budge has done a 180 degree turn from heroine to villainess.

It's what football does. It attracts cūnts and if you're not one when you start, you will be by the time you finish.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's what football does. It attracts cūnts and if you're not one when you start, you will be by the time you finish.

It’s a bit like P&B posters...

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Exactly. IIRC, Stewart Milne started off as a joiner.

However, back to the chucklefest at Tynecastle - her brother (the guy draining the FoH cash from the new stand project) is also Hibs fan.

Montylaugh.png.648e9c9941fe22aadb0dc54ba1cf41b8.png

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

38 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

14 minutes ago, Ric said:

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Philosophy thread for this sort of pish...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Philosophy thread for this sort of pish...

For my quote it depends on whether you feel the reference is from Batman or Nietzsche. ;)