Conquering Britain & Ireland

MTZ3BtS.png

The team that did it.

Vasiljevic the main man, for me, followed by McDougall, Hassan, Watts and Bowers. Ben Mullan also had a great season, as demonstrated by...

vELLrLP.png

And, on a final note....

WpAlqar.png

Glorious way to sign off.

jwfOBjG.png

3 down, 2 to go. Scotland next, I'd have thought.

SCcbdCz.png

I look forward to going into administration.

Just promoted into the top flight, will need to make sure we establish ourselves there and try to push on.

QFfE0t2.png

Ah. This may be tricky.

I also went for the Hamilton job, and I was really hoping for that one as they seem to be one of the best sides in Scotland now, but they plumped for someone else...

kNcg5hA.png

f**k sakes :lol:

Meet the team

4 stars is "good player for the Premiership", 3 is "Good player for the Championship"

nW9ESBq.png

Good option up front in Blanchard, but I not a lot of depth - could do with some improvement in my options here.

HwZueWc.png

Left wing is pretty good, but the rest needs upgrading urgently.

cnPSsBN.png

Again, simply not good enough. 

eWWB7WM.png

First area of my team that I'm basically happy with. If I find someone special, I'll bring them in but I don't think I need to particularly look for anyone here.

kzozk4K.png

Same can't be said of that, nowhere near up to it. Top priority is a decent keeper.

12 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Meet the team

4 stars is "good player for the Premiership", 3 is "Good player for the Championship"

nW9ESBq.png

Good option up front in Blanchard, but I not a lot of depth - could do with some improvement in my options here.

There's a guy called Watts with a great record in the Welsh and Irish leagues worth checking out I hear

Transfer Window & League Cup Group Stage 2037/38

CE65PeZ.png

Couple of guys sold, and a few new boys out on loan. Big hopes for Hynds and Wilson in particular.

5ungjfh.png

Hynds, Wilson, Molloy and Konstantinou were agreed before I joined. The first 3 and Zefi went straight out on loan, so I won't bother showing them.

Konstantinou is a central midfielder, and an improvement on what we had before. Solid technically, mentally and physically, so pretty happy with him. Good shout by the former manager who agreed it.

Spoiler

z5WL21J.png

Ardit Ljoki is here to be my 3rd choice striker, and I'm hoping to retrain him as an attacking midfielder. If he can learn to pass, he'll be very decent in that role.  

Spoiler

H8IjFYi.png

Chris Coyle is going to be my first choice goalkeeper. He looks not too bad, and still young enough to get better. 

Spoiler

yR5CyAh.png

Sandy McKenzie is going to be my other midfielder alongside Konstantinou. I've probably overpayed for him, but I needed someone. and he fills that gap. 

Spoiler

XAGDSt1.png

Anyway, we started our season with the league cup, and we had a nice easy group with championship side St Mirren and League 2 trio Queens Park, Ayr and Dumbarton.

59bdJHZ.png

Straightforward stuff.

nGSqMYm.png

9Z74wdU.png

Pleasing start to the season overall. 

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

What's happened in Scotland since the start of the save? Who's in what league? When are you signing Dave Watts?

League Tables for last season were...

Premiership

Ubk8n0f.png

Championship

hTMqXc3.png

League One

3zje3FP.png

League Two

5HUlYvg.png

Scottish Cup Winners...cGmrO8t.png And League Cup....o9QyjZk.png

I don't think I can afford Dave Watts anymore... Apparently he wants to be a 'Head of Youth Development' when he reties, so the boy has a job for life. 

August 2037/38

D1fL6YO.png

Brilliant start. 

Granted, we've been getting points off the teams who finished bottom half, and lost to the only one that finished top half, but that's about where I'd expect to be.. 

Still in the League Cup, but I expect our cup run will be ending shortly...

1YEjvRB.png

GRyg3o2.png

Meaningless at this stage.

I had a look, Celtic haven't gotten less than 91 points for 7 seasons, and haven't had less than 84 for the entire save so far. This will be tricky.

September 2037/38

l4vROLf.png

Things still ticking along ok. Couple of points picked up from a month when I didn't expect any, so that's nice. Out of the cup, but that was always likely to happen.

And yes, Hamilton did get almost 16,000 for a home game against Livi...

GiYl55I.png

October 2037/38

4SLJX3J.png

Another good month. We should have beaten Hearts, missing a 92th minute sitter before they equalised in the 94th minute.

Rangers were too good for us.

Gv4v3My.png

One round of fixtures complete, and it looks like a nice boring season of midtable nothingness awaits. I'll take that given we're only supposed to avoid relegation.

I’d been absolutely loving this thread, but I don’t know if I can continue to get behind a save that has forced such a disgusting tumble down the leagues on The Super:

5 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

League Two

5HUlYvg.png

😢

14 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I’d been absolutely loving this thread, but I don’t know if I can continue to get behind a save that has forced such a disgusting tumble down the leagues on The Super:

😢

Ayr have definitely had the worst of it out of any Scottish teams in the save...

WjMRRIX.png

5 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Dave Watts would have scored it

Is there anyone from yer Dungannon team ye think would do a job in the SPFL?

Maybe Bowers or Nikolic, but I think the best players from Dungannon would probably be championship standard at best.