Conquering Britain & Ireland

November 2036/37

A63bQTd.png

We were shite in the first 2 games, but the 3 that followed made up for it. 

Not really, I'm still fucking raging about that PSNI game, and it's been almost a day.

6Iz9wby.png

Starting to give ourselves some breathing space - although we've played a game more than the teams directly below us.

December 2036/37

KFKIPIh.png

Two small hiccups in the league, but another good month - and the win over Larne was very important.  They're managed by Neil Lennon, which I'm sure would go down really, really well.

ioRiSAL.png

9 points, can be cut to 6 if Linfield win their game in hand - I'm assuming they will, we're the only team they've lost to in the league since August...

January 2036/37

yEkzHhn.png

This season is going ridiculously well. I can't get over that Linfield result especially. 

Through in the cup as well, which is good. Playing lower league opposition next round, and have the League Cup final next month as well.

XVXuBqA.png

6 points clear, 9 games left - will go 9 clear if we win our game in hand.

Very much looking like it's ours to throw away...

4ATgw9m.png

I would think so...

League Cup Final

Second season in a row in the final of this, facing Ballymena this time. They're a pretty decent team, so won't be as straightforward as last season.

Spoiler

uyO5oV7.png

Looks a lot more comfortable than it was.

We were great for 20 minute, then dreadful for the next hour but they didn't manage to do a lot, before we finally got our act together again in the last 10 minutes. Still, two years running we've won this cup.

Ec0aT5f.png

February 2036/37

rn2QUJF.png

Another good month, although we mainly beat the teams near the bottom of the league and struggled against the higher up sides. Watts returned from injury with a bang though - 8 goals this month.

We're also still in the big cup - face Portadown next.

ucToGqd.png

6 games left in the league and we're 7 points ahead.  One game left until the split, where we face Glenavon.

It's ours to lose.

March 2036/37

KMXGYDj.png

Clean sweep, 2 cup games won and the final pre-split game won easily. Steven McDougall has been an incredible signing - 19 goals and 4 assists in 23 league games, mostly from left wing. Ridiculous.

8jZJTKZ.png

5 to go, we're still 7 clear. Our remaining league fixtures are...

cWimYh4.png

If all goes to plan, we can win it against Linfield, which would be nice as they're utter vermin.

Matchday 34 - 2036/37

We were due to play Ballymena, but got this message just before the game...

KC2Dh0F.png

The other games went ahead though

Spoiler

Zg6IQlP.png

A draw between Cliftonville and Linfield is massive for us. 

tB7PSF8.png

6 points, 5 games left for us (4 for everyone else). Next up, Linfield. Win that, and we'll be 9 clear with them having 9  to play for - should Cliftonville win, it'll be us or them more or less.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

Matchday 35 - 2036/37

Spoiler

AowXLdc.png

Slightly threw that away, but we didn't lose and the draw in the other game helps us massively as well. 

We're getting closer.

9a7Y5Ot.png

6 points, 9 to play for for the teams below us. 

Irish Cup Semi Final

A wee distraction from the league run in, we're also still in the Cup and face Coleraine in the semi final.

Spoiler

yGJsdIx.png

So, we'll be playing Larne in the final.

Didn't play very well, but got the job done so that's fine.  I shat it when they scored as they'd been dominant for a while at that point, but straight from kick off we launched it up the park, their centre half misjudged it and Dave Watts strolled in and scored. Delightful. 

Matchday 36 - 2036/37

Linfield aren't playing, while we face Cliftonville. As long as we don't lose, they'll be out of the title race and a win will put us 9 points ahead of Linfield with 3 games left each. They're the only team to beat us more than once this season. Should be tricky.

Spoiler

1DK3jhj.png

Great win via 2 absolute screamers. Nikolic saved a penalty just before our opener as well,  so it easily could have gone differently.

It's us or Linfield now.

QJILqUj.png

Nearly there. Just one point needed. 

Next up, our postpone match against Ballymena.

Matchday 34 (again) - 2036/37

Spoiler

So, it's our postponed game against Ballymena, and it's our first chance to win the title. A draw, and we'll be there.

Spoiler

bBCoMeM.png

Fucking bottle job. Did not turn up at all.

At least we have another two shots at this.

pGWfpZi.png

Still not officially champions.

Larne up next.

Matchday 37 - 2036/37

Spoiler

Right, chance number 2 to secure this title. Again, all we need is a point.

Spoiler

UGDKkVK.png

We really are trying our best to throw this away! Another dreadful performance.

Spoiler

VVmBMtb.png

AzNqr0B.png

IT DOESN'T MATTER THOUGH.

As is tradition, we've been handed the title by another team making an arse of it. 

The title is coming to Dungannon.

2UFZOgS.png

bLqJZ0d.png

Irish Cup Final - 2036/37

One game left with Dungannon, the cup final against Larne. 

i591o68.png

Our road to the final has been fairly straightforward, with only Coleraine providing much in the way of a challenge.

TVB3WFu.png

Larne have had a tougher time, especially the game against Linfield. In any case, it's the top 2 in the league, so will be a tough one. They also beat us very, very comfortably a couple of weeks ago...

Spoiler

zepq5BF.png

Beautiful. 

Completely outplayed, they missed a penalty and we went on to win in the shootout. Not a pretty way to end my time here, but another trophy and means I've now won each of the domestic honours in the failed statelet, which is nice.

BLnAFdi.png]

vpNTdAp.png