Hearts 2020-21 Championship Thread

2 hours ago, Rovers2017 said:

I look forward to making many Jambo friends. 

Well it looks like we will be boycotting all away games apart from Inverness so good luck😂

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You're Kidding?

Nope, multiple supporter groups and kickback are trying to get it started already. Nearly everyone in agreement.

1 hour ago, makie said:

Nope, multiple supporter groups and kickback are trying to get it started already. Nearly everyone in agreement.

Won't happen. All the posturing and tears and toy chucking will subside, like all toddler tantrums do.

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I've never been to Tynecastle. Something to look forward to next season. 

Have fun.

Budge spent last season charging away fans £30 for the top tier, and closing off the cheaper bottom tier for "maintenance", so be prepared to shell out. 

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Have fun.

Budge spent last season charging away fans £30 for the top tier, and closing off the cheaper bottom tier for "maintenance", so be prepared to shell out. 

Oooft, I'm usually quite tight and moan about what the Dundee teams charge (£24).

However, in the absence of any football and having been starved of my fix I'll probably pay it and be glad to be outside at the football.

There’s a huge obligation on fans of all the other Championship rams to point and laugh at Ann Budge when she comes to your stadium.

I hope you can rise to the challenge.

On 08/05/2020 at 22:15, makie said:

Once Hearts get a few wins posted their fans will put boycotting to one side, a pound to a pinch of shite on it.

21 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a huge obligation on fans of all the other Championship rams to point and laugh at Ann Budge when she comes to your stadium.

I hope you can rise to the challenge.

Ann Budge will be a gonner before the season starts.

On 09/05/2020 at 09:09, RandomGuy. said:

Have fun.

Good other teams to charge The same when Hearts come to play them at home