Heart of Midlothian 2019/20 Relegation Thread

15 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

In true Dundee fashion he'll probably change it later.

In all seriousness though do you think budge will take this to court if the season can't be finished and yous are confirmed as relegated? I personally don't think any team should have been relegated this season when there was still plenty of points to play for but with null and avoid apparently never being an option the only way to save relegations was league reconstruction which I think most people knew would never get the go ahead. I think Scottish football needs reconstruction and bigger leagues but will never happen as the teams will never come together to do what's best for scottish football. 

16 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

In all seriousness though do you think budge will take this to court if the season can't be finished and yous are confirmed as relegated? I personally don't think any team should have been relegated this season when there was still plenty of points to play for but with null and avoid apparently never being an option the only way to save relegations was league reconstruction which I think most people knew would never get the go ahead. I think Scottish football needs reconstruction and bigger leagues but will never happen as the teams will never come together to do what's best for scottish football. 

The support will demand it...and fund it if necessary

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Nah. We cba m8.

Enjoy the diddy leagues.

Enjoyed it the last time.One season was long enough though,wouldn't have fancied three years like your good self had

7 minutes ago, pansjambo said:

Enjoyed it the last time.One season was long enough though,wouldn't have fancied three years like your good self had

It's ok. You'll get the chance to make up for lost time now. I'll give it 4 or 5 seasons before Hearts worm their way back out.

3 minutes ago, wearedarkblue87 said:

Bit of an upgrade from your last input, but to answer your question, I'd say she has embarrassed herself enough imho, so it would be a 'no' from me. Waste of time, waste of money.

Accept our demotion, heads down, get a lot of dross (and finally Levein) out the door using article 12 if need be and f**k everyone else from here on in.

God only knows when any of us will be able to attend a football match again, but for me it's only about Hearts now.

When Mercer had his foot on Hibs throat, I was proud to be one of the Hearts fans who was part of the 'Hands off Hibs' rally at ER.

I wouldn't go to the lengths of penning a dear Mr Gustas letter, but all I will donate to any of the 'Yes' clubs who face going to the wall  because of this pandemic will be LOL's.

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

but all I will donate to any of the 'Yes' clubs who face going to the wall  because of this pandemic will be LOL's.

Who are the "Yes" clubs?

34 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Thanks to Hearts and their mission to bring the game into disrepute by starting a losing legal battle.

Wouldn't be the way I'd go, but if the BBC report is true, then fair fucks to her.

If that lickspittle Doncaster is held to account, Lawwell has to dip his hand in his pocket again, or clubs like Brechin City die it will be worthwhile.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52606603

8 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

but for me it's only about Hearts now.

Wasn't that always the case anyway?

If was only about Hearts for Hearts fans when they were screwing over other clubs, businesses and even charities when spending well beyond themselves for decades.

So nothing has really changed there.

• 1 month later...