£200M 25 Man Scotland Squad

45 minutes ago, craig.graham.anderson said:

Also for those who thing football manager is a better source because these figures are too high, the previously criticised valuations of Ritchie, Cairney and Phillips are all almost double on Football Manager!!!

Aye Ritchie has been a Premiership player for years. As long as he has a couple of years on his contract £8 million is buttons for him, you can't buy any Premiership players for that now. 

I've got no idea what goes on in some people's heads on here. Ryan Fraser was on the verge of going to Arsenal for£25 million with one year left on his contract last summer, eight for Ritchie is peanuts.

On 06/05/2020 at 22:36, Crawford Bridge said:

You Tartan Army oddballs don't half post a load of shite.

In what currency is Matt Phillips worth 4,900,000?

Don't let facts get in the way of your opinion based purely on what you've seen at international level. 

Do you think a consistently good performer and premiership and championship level would go for anything less than 5 million?

Andy Robertson must be about 2 million then aye? Seen nothing good of him playing for Scotland.

Edited by red23

11 hours ago, craig.graham.anderson said:

Also for those who thing football manager is a better source because these figures are too high, the previously criticised valuations of Ritchie, Cairney and Phillips are all almost double on Football Manager!!!

Think it was only me who mentioned football manager. 

I never said anything about an overly high valuation for any of those players so I'm not sure what your on about.

If you have the figures from the recent football manager please post them for comparison.

If anything I'd say overall the transfermarkt figures are in general to low. In particular the Scottish based players.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

On 07/05/2020 at 08:27, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Everytime anyone says "LOL. Those players are never worth that" you need to remember Sheffield United paid £20,000,000 for Oli McBurnie. The English league is fucking mental for transfer fees.

Worth every penny. 

On 08/05/2020 at 13:06, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

£8 million is buttons for him, you can't buy any Premiership players for that now. 

Shite. 

On 07/05/2020 at 08:27, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Sheffield United paid £20,000,000

I'm officially ancient. When you see something like that typed out, the world has clearly gone mad.

I swear Sheffield United paid for their players in bags of coal when I was a wean.