VE Day celebrations.

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

belarus.jpg.019c95ea55241211f546a148b8bffb60.jpg

Flaky dictator Lukashenko went ahead and held VE Day parade in Belarus. The Belarussian Women's Balloon Observation Corp just make me think unkindly of the Roly-Polys on Les Dawson's old show.

belarus2.jpg.3384cbb3a4aff7d25511d3a7404cb11f.jpg

At least Putin and Luka still hold those good old parades of military hardware so the people can see where their taxes go. Can you imagine the British Army equivalent...

army.jpg.9358d613662aba2d6136576f48aa3085.jpg

The death rate from COVID-19 in Belarus could be astronomical and we will never know.

18 hours ago, GordonS said:

This is a weird post to red dot, @dorlomin. If you want to take issue with anything in it then go ahead, but if you're going to argue against reality then don't bother.

Pie and Bovril has a very low boredom threshold. Pointing out errors in your posts would have involved saying something positive about UK and US armed forces, nothing triggers people on this forum (other than clapping for the NHS ) more than saying positive things about the UK armed services. 

24 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Pie and Bovril has a very low boredom threshold. Pointing out errors in your posts would have involved saying something positive about UK and US armed forces, nothing triggers people on this forum (other than clapping for the NHS ) more than saying positive things about the UK armed services

FTFY

1 hour ago, dorlomin said:

Pie and Bovril has a very low boredom threshold. Pointing out errors in your posts would have involved saying something positive about UK and US armed forces, nothing triggers people on this forum (other than clapping for the NHS ) more than saying positive things about the UK armed services. 

You're a clown, and now that I know you've got absolutely nothing of any value to say I can safely put you on ignore.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Imagine having this lot as neighbours.  Sharing a planet with them is bad enough.

If it's what I think it is, you'd be right in there chatting her up.

5 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I take it wully1960 made a slight typo when choosing his Twitter handle?

Maybe. Maybe he's 60. Maybe wully 1690 was taken? Who cares?