What Artwork Do You Have In Your Home?

52 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I'd bet Halloween's a hoot at your dungeon house, mate.   

It’s weird, I’ll be sitting there with loads of sweets and activities and no c**t will come to the door. Waste of a Friday evening most years.

Then, for some strange reason, kids  turn up a few days later as if it’s Hallowe’en.

13 minutes ago, mathematics said:

It’s weird, I’ll be sitting there with loads of sweets and activities and no c**t will come to the door. Waste of a Friday evening most years.

Then, for some strange reason, kids  turn up a few days later as if it’s Hallowe’en.

Is this a reference to the fact Kilmarnock has messed up what day Halloween is on? One of the many gobsmacking bits of trivia unearthed by the P&B GN forum.

14 minutes ago, mathematics said:

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Is this a reference to the fact Kilmarnock has messed up what day Halloween is on? One of the many gobsmacking bits of trivia unearthed by the P&B GN forum.

It’s a reference to the fact the RWorld has messed up what day Hallowe’en is on!

(good spot)

34 minutes ago, Joseph1986 said:

I have a lot of art and paintings at home, as it seems to me the basis of style in an apartment or house. At first I couldn't afford it, because it seemed expensive to me, but after a while my walls were full of various art. For example, I have a picture of the Louis Vuitton logo in my room, because this brand means a lot to me.

I prefer paintings myself but each to his own.

46 minutes ago, Joseph1986 said:

I have a lot of art and paintings at home, as it seems to me the basis of style in an apartment or house. At first I couldn't afford it, because it seemed expensive to me, but after a while my walls were full of various art. For example, I have a picture of the Louis Vuitton logo in my room, because this brand means a lot to me.

Do you have a link to a site where we could buy garish company logos with which to decorate our homes? Tennents lager signs would be very popular with the members. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Wouldn't mind getting prints of some of these, but anywhere I find it's extortionate. Any recommendations or suggestions?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54800689

JS84092283.jpg

That reminds me of the wife. She’s partial to going to the shop in her slippers. 

Mind you, she doesn’t make the effort to smarten herself up as much as that stunner in the photo.