Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
#DUFC

New signings....

Recommended Posts

edinburgh south making some huge singings and must be the early fav for there league good to see the club backing there first team manager to get that quality in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

edinburgh south making some huge singings and must be the early fav for there league good to see the club backing there first team manager to get that quality in 

Much u get for signing for them?

Edited by junglehenry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sidney Lumet said:

Social distancing being strictly observed when announcing signings in the East Juniors?!
IMG_7474.jpgIMG_7475.jpg

You can see the family resemblance 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.4e40682edbd1fe829151945fee4c7457.png 
Jordan Hopkinson arrives at The Albyn from East of Scotland B league champions Tynecastle. Hopkinson scored 12 goals last season in the title-winning campaign. He previously played for Civil Service Strollers in the Lowland league finishing top goalscorer with 15 goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

image.thumb.png.4e40682edbd1fe829151945fee4c7457.png 
Jordan Hopkinson arrives at The Albyn from East of Scotland B league champions Tynecastle. Hopkinson scored 12 goals last season in the title-winning campaign. He previously played for Civil Service Strollers in the Lowland league finishing top goalscorer with 15 goals.

He looks a tasty signing for us. Looking forward to seeing both the new strikers scoring lots of goals for the Brox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, albynpark said:

He looks a tasty signing for us. Looking forward to seeing both the new strikers scoring lots of goals for the Brox

Hope so - I think we will be stronger defensively if we can avoid the same horrific injuries that we sustained last year.

midfield is still a little light (lost out 2 holding midfielders) and we look to have replaced up front (but still a bit of an unknown).

Will be an interesting season I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2020 at 21:47, Blowin In the Wind said:

Hope so - I think we will be stronger defensively if we can avoid the same horrific injuries that we sustained last year.

midfield is still a little light (lost out 2 holding midfielders) and we look to have replaced up front (but still a bit of an unknown).

Will be an interesting season I think.

The manager obviously follows me on here 😂😂😂

http://broxburnathletic.co.uk/nicol-joins-the-brox 
 

looks another good signing 👏👏👏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2020 at 19:29, albynpark said:

He looks a tasty signing for us. Looking forward to seeing both the new strikers scoring lots of goals for the Brox

Very good player is joj, his only problem his attitude. Will probably play on the wings for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🆕 | We are delighted to announce that Andrew grant has agreed to join the club on a permanent basis for the upcoming season. 

Grant had a successful spell last term while on loan from @TheShireFC . 🙌
 

Not really a “new signing” but a very welcome addition 🇦🇹🇦🇹🇦🇹🇦🇹

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BIG summary  on www.scottishpyramidnews.yolasite.com  .. around 1200 listed ... plus functioning diary, uefa and scotland pages .... please drop in ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BU Twitter announced today that Broxburn's Nick Locke has agreed to join the BU's when his contract ends (presume that it's 30 June it ends)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

BU Twitter announced today that Broxburn's Nick Locke has agreed to join the BU's when his contract ends (presume that it's 30 June it ends)

Been at Broxburn around 7 years.  Midfield/ Forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Said a few years back we should sign him . A good signing for us I would say .

Can play anywhere and give you an 8/10. Big loss for Broxburn.  
 

surprised he has gone to Bo’ness as when the rumours started I expected it to be to a higher league than the Lowland League.  Will definitely be a great signing for the club.

 

Best of luck to him and Zander with you next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Can play anywhere and give you an 8/10. Big loss for Broxburn.  
 
surprised he has gone to Bo’ness as when the rumours started I expected it to be to a higher league than the Lowland League.  Will definitely be a great signing for the club.
 
Best of luck to him and Zander with you next season.

So I was correct on 6 th June , when you replied nope !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, seenitall said:


So I was correct on 6 th June , when you replied nope !

Yip but as it wasn’t common knowledge at the time I replied no to all fishing expeditions 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...