New signings....

Had been pretty underwhelmed by the Nitten Star’s signings but they’ve now added goal keeper Sean Brennan to the signing of Connar Easton. 2 very good signings. Strange one though as can’t see either of them being happy not playing. 

10 hours ago, Crow said:

Had been pretty underwhelmed by the Nitten Star’s signings but they’ve now added goal keeper Sean Brennan to the signing of Connar Easton. 2 very good signings. Strange one though as can’t see either of them being happy not playing. 

Their website has Liam McCathie too.3 goalkeepers does seem a bit much ? 

Blair Tomlie signs for Edinburgh South,some notable signings going on there. 

7 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Their website has Liam McCathie too.3 goalkeepers does seem a bit much ? 

Blair Tomlie signs for Edinburgh South,some notable signings going on there. 

Edinburgh South shaping up well under John O’Hara. 

11 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Crossgates Twitter announced that Mark Mackenzie has returned for a second spell. Was at the BU's last season and played reasonably well until struck down by a virus that saw him out for several weeks.

Chalmers is a good signing too. They look good to keep pushing up next season.

SIGNING NEWS

We're delighted to welcome Sean Dickson to Linlithgow Rose. Midfielder Sean, 28, joins on a 2 year deal and has experience with Stirling Albion, Stenhousemuir, East Fife and Hurlford.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/07/2020 at 08:18, Crow said:

Tynecastle have signed Fletcher Hendry from Lothian. Surprised at that one another good addition for Tynie. 

Some funny budgets flying about this season! Tranent rumoured to have 100k, Linlithgow 120k.

One player I know signed for Tynecastle got/offered 2.5k...

True but it's always been acceptable banter to exaggerate other teams budgets.

We don't want honesty and transparency......we want dodgy deals, conspiracies and sugar daddies. Makes Fitbaw more interesting.

Some massive amounts of pish estimates being flung about too

10 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

True but it's always been acceptable banter to exaggerate other teams budgets.

We don't want honesty and transparency......we want dodgy deals, conspiracies and sugar daddies. Makes Fitbaw more interesting.

Yip - so on that point I can confirm Broxburn’s budget for the forthcoming season is huge a new investor was clearing out an old shed and found hunners of old ginge bottles so will be cashing them in for the deposit money and investing it 👍

16 minutes ago, junglehenry said:

Kelty on their first season in EOS 100k budget. Why is it not possible for other clubs to have the same? 

100k for a squad of 22 is about 100 a week so teams at this level will defos have budgets of that i dont know what tranent pay but ide think they have players on more than 100/week 

5 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

100k for a squad of 22 is about 100 a week so teams at this level will defos have budgets of that i dont know what tranent pay but ide think they have players on more than 100/week 

Most clubs will only pay wages for about 40 weeks out the year( I heard Berwick we’re paying 52 weeks).  An average of £100 a week per player, is only gonna be affordable for a select few clubs. Most teams will be well below that I would think.