New signings....

10 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

edinburgh south making some huge singings and must be the early fav for there league good to see the club backing there first team manager to get that quality in 

Much u get for signing for them?

Edited by junglehenry

21 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

image.thumb.png.4e40682edbd1fe829151945fee4c7457.png 
Jordan Hopkinson arrives at The Albyn from East of Scotland B league champions Tynecastle. Hopkinson scored 12 goals last season in the title-winning campaign. He previously played for Civil Service Strollers in the Lowland league finishing top goalscorer with 15 goals.

He looks a tasty signing for us. Looking forward to seeing both the new strikers scoring lots of goals for the Brox

2 hours ago, albynpark said:

He looks a tasty signing for us. Looking forward to seeing both the new strikers scoring lots of goals for the Brox

Hope so - I think we will be stronger defensively if we can avoid the same horrific injuries that we sustained last year.

midfield is still a little light (lost out 2 holding midfielders) and we look to have replaced up front (but still a bit of an unknown).

Will be an interesting season I think.

On 11/06/2020 at 21:47, Blowin In the Wind said:

Hope so - I think we will be stronger defensively if we can avoid the same horrific injuries that we sustained last year.

midfield is still a little light (lost out 2 holding midfielders) and we look to have replaced up front (but still a bit of an unknown).

Will be an interesting season I think.

The manager obviously follows me on here 😂😂😂

http://broxburnathletic.co.uk/nicol-joins-the-brox 

looks another good signing 👏👏👏

On 11/06/2020 at 19:29, albynpark said:

Very good player is joj, his only problem his attitude. Will probably play on the wings for you.

56 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

BU Twitter announced today that Broxburn's Nick Locke has agreed to join the BU's when his contract ends (presume that it's 30 June it ends)

Been at Broxburn around 7 years.  Midfield/ Forward.

35 minutes ago, seenitall said:

Said a few years back we should sign him . A good signing for us I would say .

Can play anywhere and give you an 8/10. Big loss for Broxburn.  

surprised he has gone to Bo’ness as when the rumours started I expected it to be to a higher league than the Lowland League.  Will definitely be a great signing for the club.

Best of luck to him and Zander with you next season.

Can play anywhere and give you an 8/10. Big loss for Broxburn.  

surprised he has gone to Bo’ness as when the rumours started I expected it to be to a higher league than the Lowland League.  Will definitely be a great signing for the club.

Best of luck to him and Zander with you next season.

So I was correct on 6 th June , when you replied nope !