New signings....

Evening! I’ve seen on Twitter that some clubs have started looking ahead to the new season, whenever that may be, with some new signings. 

Are there any signings that have impressed you so far and/or anyone that you would like to see your club make a move for?

1 hour ago, #DUFC said:

Evening! I’ve seen on Twitter that some clubs have started looking ahead to the new season, whenever that may be, with some new signings. 

Are there any signings that have impressed you so far and/or anyone that you would like to see your club make a move for?

Delighted at the return of Brad Donaldson to Musselburgh. To be fair, I don’t know much of Dean, from your team, but by all the comments since his signing, I think we’ve got a winner there! Another 1 maybe 2 at most and I see Burgh having a good team heading into 2020-21.

14 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Delighted at the return of Brad Donaldson to Musselburgh. To be fair, I don’t know much of Dean, from your team, but by all the comments since his signing, I think we’ve got a winner there! Another 1 maybe 2 at most and I see Burgh having a good team heading into 2020-21.

Very good player, Casey. Just an out and out goalscorer. Will be a big miss for Dunbar.

19 hours ago, Baldie2k19 said:

Craigroyston have made some cracking signings. they've signed Ryan Currie from Leith Athletic who will be a great addition . Kai Wilson another decent signing.

They have also added Scott Wilson, Matty Hunter, John Paul McLennan and Dayne Robertson (Player Coach).

Edited by Pyramidic

58 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:

They have also added Scott Wilson, Matty Hunter, John Paul McLennan and Dayne Robertson (Player Coach).

good to see there no just singing players from ams the manager is well liked and it looks like there getting a good team together down there.what does there league look like 

5 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

good to see there no just singing players from ams the manager is well liked and it looks like there getting a good team together down there.what does there league look like 

And another one

Leith ath
Dunipace
Edin Utd
Haddington ath
St Andrews Utd
Dalkeith this
Coldstream
Ormiston
Tweedmouth rang
Arniston rang
Craigroyston
Thornton hibs
KSH
Rosyth
Kdy ym
Edinburgh south

I think this will be the league but could be wrong.

Leith ath
Dunipace
Edin Utd
Haddington ath
St Andrews Utd
Dalkeith this
Coldstream
Ormiston
Tweedmouth rang
Arniston rang
Craigroyston
Thornton hibs
KSH
Rosyth
Kdy ym
Edinburgh south

Inverkeithing hs
Kinnoull
Glenrothes
Heriot wat uni
Preston ath
Oakley Utd
Burntisland ship
Stirling uni
Easthouses lily
Hawick ra
Peeble rovers
Eyemouth Utd
Luncarty
Lochore welfare
Newburgh
Lochgelly Albert

And this will be the other , I think.

1 hour ago, sniffer said:

Leith ath
Dunipace
Edin Utd
Haddington ath
St Andrews Utd
Dalkeith this
Coldstream
Ormiston
Tweedmouth rang
Arniston rang
Craigroyston
Thornton hibs
KSH
Rosyth
Kdy ym
Edinburgh south

Is that your predictions for position in league or who will be in what division?