Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Started a thread for all Conference B discussion. As a reminder the teams in this Conference are...

  1. ANNBANK UNITED
  2. ARDEER THISTLE
  3. ASHFIELD
  4. CAMBUSLANG RANGERS
  5. CARLUKE ROVERS
  6. DALRY THISTLE
  7. GARTCAIRN
  8. GREENOCK JUNIORS
  9. KELLO ROVERS
  10. NEWMAINS UNITED
  11. PORT GLASGOW JUNIORS
  12. RENFREW
  13. ROYAL ALBERT
  14. SHETTLESTON
  15. ST. CADOC’S
  16. THORNIEWOOD UNITED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to it, tough league. Fingers crossed can take in games down Parklea sooner rather than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We could've got landed with a better league travel wise but looking forward to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bakkali said:

We could've got landed with a better league travel wise but looking forward to it. 

Having moved back to Edinburgh six months ago I'm looking forward to even longer journeys just to get to home games at Merksworth Park.

Edited by Baldie2k19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/05/2020 at 16:58, Baldie2k19 said:

Having moved back to Edinburgh six months ago I'm looking forward to even longer journeys just to get to home games at Merksworth Park.

You're lucky that we didn't get put in with the 8 teams from Ayrshire lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to what will be an interesting league,teams will be getting tipped for winning  league but will not buy into that until we see how teams will set up for the season when it happens.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MacGafraidh said:

Early predictions for potential champions?

I'm fully expecting Dalry to be up there in the mix. I've seen that St Cadoc's have been recruiting very good players and Renfrew were a good outfit this season. 

I can only hope for the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Who have Dalry kept and who have they signed?

I'm not in the know of that information. I'd imagine a lot of the players will be staying and the players leaving will be replaced with similar players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s really hard to predict any of the leagues as some clubs will be in the position to build up for a challenge and some of the new entrants will be unknown quantities and some of the former second tier sides etc will likely show more ambition on a level playing field.

 

I’m hoping Greenock can do something but they’d need to recruit heavily to have a chance at a pop at the league. Can’t see it being likely they’ll finish in the top six even tbh as things stand. As long as they finish ahead of the Port!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, weeto said:

It’s really hard to predict any of the leagues as some clubs will be in the position to build up for a challenge and some of the new entrants will be unknown quantities and some of the former second tier sides etc will likely show more ambition on a level playing field.

 

I’m hoping Greenock can do something but they’d need to recruit heavily to have a chance at a pop at the league. Can’t see it being likely they’ll finish in the top six even tbh as things stand. As long as they finish ahead of the Port!

Greenock signed two decent defenders with premiership experience who would been good signings for most clubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Greenock signed two decent defenders with premiership experience who would been good signings for most clubs

Who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ashe and Mitchell who were at Largs for a while

Ashe is comfortable in possession and very composed. Good at distributing the ball from defence and has lots potential to continue improving further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...