In my opinion and reading some others by far the toughest out the 3 

always got to fancy my own team so think neilston will be in Mx for top spot 

would not be surprised tho if one of the so called championship teams miss out on top 4 finish with likes of winton and Lanark and drumchapel amongst others looking to sneak into the new “championship mibbie even the prem 

i'll reserve judgement on my own team as don't know about the squad or signing"s yet , but got to think Neilston and Petershill will be thereabouts, maybe lanark too , fancy Wishaw to be a dark horse , an maybe Ardrossan but the travelling won"t help there cause i think .

12 minutes ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

Question. Where do Drumchapel United play. Is it Grass or Astro and what facilities does their ground have.

As a matter of interest can anyone answer the same questions for Glasgow University

Glasgow Uni play at Airdries stadium, and i think Drumchapel are sharing with Maryhill 

Hoping we can make it that way again. Loved that park tbh

glad to hear ir mark , always enjoyed visiting the vale , although was always a tough away fixture , i remember u playing with glencairn all them years ago , my mrs sold the pies at southcroft

Some great place to  revisit in the new set up.

Although it is a trek I've always enjoyed going to Vale of Leven. Love the set ups at Kilsyth, Ardrossan  and VoC.   Like the banter with the St Ant's boys.  Common knowledge that I hate the plastic so the bonus is there are only two in the division that play on it so it could be worse.

Just have to be patient and hope that the boys are looking after themselves in the meantime.

Some great place to  revisit in the new set up.

Although it is a trek I've always enjoyed going to Vale of Leven. Love the set ups at Kilsyth, Ardrossan  and VoC.   Like the banter with the St Ant's boys.  Common knowledge that I hate the plastic so the bonus is there are only two in the division that play on it so it could be worse.

Just have to be patient and hope that the boys are looking after themselves in the meantime.

not a plastic/synthetic fan either , as u say there's only 2 in our conference, and i don't like petershill park at all , find it very soulless and un-atmospheric , liked Yoker when was grass , not been there since they switched surfaces so i'll reserve judgement on that one for now, but should be ok cos not a new build i think [emoji16]