Whittlets beat Arthurlie twice last season and are a tough team to play against, with Forsyth coming back that gives them an extra edge.

Arthurlie had their best performance against Shotts at home in a 3-0 win, we were excellent and Shotts had an off night, but I definitely expect them to be strong.

For an outside bet Johnstone Burgh, good young team who I think will do well.

I’ve not heard any of the names coming into Arthurlie, but have heard they are good players so hopefully we can gel quickly .

Whittlets, arthurlie outside bet, Maryhill in top 4, brought in the manager that got kello promoted, struggled to attract players to kello due to distance he won't have that problem with Maryhill

13 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

what league do the conference winners go to?

At the moment they're just calling it Tier 6 and Tier 7 Conferences. So Tier 7 Conferences will promote to Tier 6.

Presumably there will be a rebrand. If they follow the EoSFL model, which I hope they do to avoid Premiership and Championship. Then it will be Tier 6 = WoS Premier Division and Tier 7 = First Division Conferences A, B, C

Edited by FairWeatherFan

3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Is it just the top team promoted here? Not been able to follow the reconstruction too well. Anyway, mon the Hill. Extremely high concentration of Ayrshire teams though!

Just the Conference winners get promoted.

The division above is at 20 teams so there's likely to be 3/5/7 relegation places from there already without considering a 4th team promoted from the Conferences.

Guest Mr Happy

As much as I like the top and the shorts.
I don’t think they work together, it looks like a mix and match strip.
Either have the white, or the pattern ( on shorts) on the full strip. But it looks like the top is from one strip, and the shorts from another. It just doesn’t work for me [emoji853]

Separately, they look really nice [emoji106]

As much as I like the top and the shorts.
I don’t think they work together, it looks like a mix and match strip.
Either have the white, or the pattern ( on shorts) on the full strip. But it looks like the top is from one strip, and the shorts from another. It just doesn’t work for me [emoji853]

Separately, they look really nice [emoji106]

Not seen it in real life and wanted the plain white shorts myself but trust the guys that picked it to look good when seen [emoji106]