What are the things you hate regarding fitba?

Generally Hearts fans, but more specifically the ones around my seat who berate a player for hoofing it up the park, then when we're play a short, patient game, scream 'get it up the ****ing park Hearts'. 

Also there's a boy who sits near me who every game starts criticising everything we do if we aren't 1 up in the first 5 minutes. I haven't missed him.

“Obsessed” patter. ‘Rent free’ has to be the worst phrase that footy banter lads have produced in a while.

Generally Hearts fans, but more specifically the ones around my seat who berate a player for hoofing it up the park, then when we're play a short, patient game, scream 'get it up the ****ing park Hearts'. 
Also there's a boy who sits near me who every game starts criticising everything we do if we aren't 1 up in the first 5 minutes. I haven't missed him.

Are you section B?

Or does this happen everywhere

7 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

People who are obsessed with their club's rivals.  Some people genuinely seem to hate their rivals than they like their own team.  Bizarre behaviour.

Basically every Ross County fan on the planet.

17 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

That’s quite ironic given you manage to bring up Ross County on just about every thread I see you post in.

I post about Ross County when they’re the subject. Or their chairman is. He’s actually been in the news recently regarding furglough if you haven’t noticed.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I post about Ross County when they’re the subject. Or their chairman is. He’s actually been in the news recently regarding furglough if you haven’t noticed.

they or their chairman weren't specifically the subject

48 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

they or their chairman weren't specifically the subject

Roy McGregor wasn’t the subject of Roy McGregor seeking advice from the HMRC about furloughing players out of contract next month?

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Roy McGregor wasn’t the subject of Roy McGregor seeking advice from the HMRC about furloughing players out of contract next month?

no,you were pulled up about always mentioning county when no one else had mentioned county.now youre on about their chairman when no one else had mentioned him-thus proving the original point of people obsessing more aout their local rivals than themselves

Guest JTS98
On 30/05/2020 at 08:55, Highland Capital said:

People who are obsessed with their club's rivals.  Some people genuinely seem to hate their rivals than they like their own team.  Bizarre behaviour.

To be fair, that's just most club threads on here I think.

Almost every time I log in here and have a look at the topics, the last post in the Hearts thread is from one of the seemingly endless number of Hibbies who live on that thread.

Astonishingly, they all seem to agree with each other on every topic. What are the chances. They all happen to share the same views on controversial issues. Well I never.

Edited by JTS98

On 28/05/2020 at 21:30, Connor1874 said:

There used to be an old guy who sat near me who blamed the goalie for everything. Kicks it long, player loses aerial duel - keepers fault. Plays short pass to full back who in turn hoofs it up park to striker who loses aerial duel - keepers fault. 

It wasn't *insert keepers name* fault. It was just "Fucksake Keeper!". 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There used to be an old guy who sat near me who blamed the goalie for everything. Kicks it long, player loses aerial duel - keepers fault. Plays short pass to full back who in turn hoofs it up park to striker who loses aerial duel - keepers fault. 

It wasn't *insert keepers name* fault. It was just "Fucksake Keeper!". 

My personal favourite was a guy I sat near years ago who couldn't tell the difference between David Obua and Christian Nade. Particularly bad when one wasn't even on the park and he's berating them for every move they make. 

3 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

My personal favourite was a guy I sat near years ago who couldn't tell the difference between David Obua and Christian Nade. Particularly bad when one wasn't even on the park and he's berating them for every move they make. 

:lol:

My mate used to shout "Goal! McPake heider!" every time we got a corner. It got to the point we'd get a corner and folk would turn and look at him, waiting for the shout. 

I was more of a "Give it to Gordon!" from Jimmy Grimble shouter. The looks from the people who didn't usually sit around us were worth watching Gary Irvine and Willie Dyer for. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol:

My mate used to shout "Goal! McPake heider!" every time we got a corner. It got to the point we'd get a corner and folk would turn and look at him, waiting for the shout. 

I was more of a "Give it to Gordon!" from Jimmy Grimble shouter. The looks from the people who didn't usually sit around us were worth watching Gary Irvine and Willie Dyer for. 

Best moment I had for that kind of reaction was at Easter Road and my mate jumping out his seat screaming for a handball. Everyone around us, myself included, looked at each other wondering where the **** the handball was. 😂