What are the things you hate regarding fitba?

The need to have commentators with bias towards one of the teams. E.g.

G. Neville (Man U games)

J. Carragher and S. McManaman (Liverpool games)

A. Walker and C. Sutton (Celtic)

A. Rae and A. McCoist (Rangers).

Some of them are actually decent commentators during other matches, but are an absolute nuisance commentating on the teams they "support". 

That a goal has to be someone's fault. Sky is bad for this, 30 yard howitzer and Gary Neville says the keeper should have done better 

Yeah the need to overanalyse is irritating and also deeply funny given the lack of ability of much of the pundits to actually give good analysis

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Yeah the need to overanalyse is irritating and also deeply funny given the lack of ability of much of the pundits to actually give good analysis

Is Alan Shearer not on about £400k a year to literally describe a replay of a goal?

I'm absolutely not missing that window where the Recs is so cold that no number of layers can keep it out. I don't know how the players can cope with it at times.

If streaming was to continue when everyone was back at the matches, I think I'd probably stick to the house at this time of year.

Rangers fans seem to be posting lots of videos of Celtic fans and players celebrating goals and wins over the past few years as if this season somehow invalidates them.

IMG_1815.jpg

I don’t hate it, it just all seems a bit bizarre. The issue they seem to have is that Celtic were happy when they were superior to their rivals, isn’t that the whole point of a rivalry?

It’s a social media thing in general, team win a game, fans are happy, opposition fans say “aw but mind that time we beat you ten years ago”. It’s just strange and annoying.

21 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Rangers fans seem to be posting lots of videos of Celtic fans and players celebrating goals and wins over the past few years as if this season somehow invalidates them.

That isn't what going on though.

Celtic fans, even on our own forum, have been anticipating 'the ten' for more than half a decade and that's what's being laughed at.

1 hour ago, true_rover said:
6 hours ago, Highland Capital said:
People who constantly ask if you can make loans after the transfer window closes.  Every time it happens there's someone going "cAn YoU sTiLl MaKe LoAnS?"

In fairness, in some leagues you still can.

Exactly - like in Scotland.

56 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, how the f**k have hypothetical goals become a fixture in football stats?

It is for the same quirky weirdo's who have a fetish for gegenpress and playing "the right way".

This brings me to my next pet hate about modern football. People who look down on a defensive style of play. The likes of Simone at Atletico get much more respect from me than some total football genuis like Pep or Klopp. With all the money in the world you can buy any flamboyant, attacking player but its much harder to build a team who can shitfest there way to success with ground out results.

8 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I don’t know if it’s just because there’s no crowd that I’m only now noticing but the amount of players who let out loud sequels every time they’re fouled is embarrassing.

Like Temple of Doom or Fast and Furious 2