What are the things you hate regarding fitba?

Know what I hate?  Henry was the first one I remember. These absolute bellends who don't know how to wear a pair of football socks. When they have it pulled up over the knee it just looks ridiculous, must be uncomfortable and I don't know how they stay there. Might as well just put your boots on your head you fucking morons.

Football was never intended to have the ball in play for 90 minutes. The match is supposed to last 90 minutes, but normal stoppages are included as part of that. Stoppage time is only supposed to account for lengthier, more unexpected delays to the game, for example injuries.
I've been wondering something recently that you might know the answer to.

I really hate when refs blow pretty much exactly at the end of the alloted stoppage time, even if there have been a few stoppages, instances of time wasting etc. Is this because they have to round up added time anyway* so are happy to end it then even if it seems wrong or are they just being lazy? Or am I overthinking it?

*I'm guessing the added time we see is rounded up or down?

I mean they're literally designed to be folded down, that's why they make them that length.  How fucking stupid would you have to be not to work that out?  And how uncomfortable must that be?
I'm guessing, not uncomfortable at all otherwise I doubt they would wear them like that.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
19 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
I mean they're literally designed to be folded down, that's why they make them that length.  How fucking stupid would you have to be not to work that out?  And how uncomfortable must that be?

I'm guessing, not uncomfortable at all otherwise I doubt they would wear them like that.

Guessing schmessing running with something over your knees at the point they bend must be uncomfy as f**k.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

They look better like that than folded over. Direct your seethe towards the likes of Grealish who can't even find the strength in his pipe cleaner biceps to pull his socks up properly. 

What?  They look idiotic. It screams out 'I'm a fucking moron who doesn't even know how to put on socks properly'.  I don't think I've ever seen anything look more stupid in my life.  

11 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

What?  They look idiotic. It screams out 'I'm a fucking moron who doesn't even know how to put on socks properly'.  I don't think I've ever seen anything look more stupid in my life.  

When you put your sports socks on at the gym, do you fold them back down? 

Certainly when I used to watch the greatest striker to ever grace the English top flight in Henry, I used to watch his genius and think - "god, look at the state of his socks. What a moron".