What are the things you hate regarding fitba?

Minor, in the scheme of things but commentators refusal to treat players with monosyllabic surnames the same as everyone else.

Their full names are always used...Solly Mutch. Matty Cash, Dan (or Daniel) James.

The one that used to rip my knitting was Demba Ba...every fucking time.

It's just the wee petty things that shouldn't really piss me off like boys taking a thrown about 10 yards away from where the ball actually went out of play.  

As i said petty and should likely not piss me off lol. 

Heard towards end of semi final today. Linesman shouting "don't foul, don't foul" as the Hearts player was shielding the ball in the corner to run down time.

Shut up. If they foul, wave your wee flag, if they don't foul, carry on. You are an observer, so observe.
Have to admit I quite like officials who talk players through a game like that. If it helps keep the game flowing I'm all for it.

Minor, in the scheme of things but commentators refusal to treat players with monosyllabic surnames the same as everyone else.
Their full names are always used...Solly Mutch. Matty Cash, Dan (or Daniel) James.
Not just monosyllabic, in tonight's game all the players are referred to by their surname except for "Charlie Adam". Every single time.

Absolutely nothing.
I hate absolutely nothing about the fitba.
Fitba is beautiful.
Get this curmudgeonly pish in the sea.
I fuckin love fitba.

Finally, a Thistle fan who recognises the decision to relegate them was the correct call.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
59 minutes ago, velo army said:
Absolutely nothing.
I hate absolutely nothing about the fitba.
Fitba is beautiful.
Get this curmudgeonly pish in the sea.
I fuckin love fitba.

Finally, a Thistle fan who recognises the decision to relegate them was the correct call.

giphy.gif

Honestly the last few days I completely forgot I supported a club team at all.

Probably for the best tbf.

The worst of these is surely Dele Alli.

On 26/10/2020 at 19:40, oneteaminglasgow said:

Likewise, time wasting (when done properly) is a thing of beauty. A goalkeeper kicking his heels on the post at a goal kick, or a completely half hearted jog off the park is outstanding behaviour.

All forms of complete shitehousery should be encouraged imo.

It brightens up a close defeat for me, you are a bit angry at what you are witnessing (mostly but not always) then the shithousing starts, quickly followed by guys absolutely losing their mind all around you. 

On 26/10/2020 at 21:03, Arch Stanton said:

Yeah add me to the list of people this annoys. My bug bear was always Troy Deeney, for years I thought Watford had some italian guy Troidini up front assumed a first name like Gianluca etc

Imagine my disappointment when I seen him! 

Guest TheJTS98
On 05/11/2020 at 06:32, 19QOS19 said:
On 01/11/2020 at 03:33, Le Tout P said:
Heard towards end of semi final today. Linesman shouting "don't foul, don't foul" as the Hearts player was shielding the ball in the corner to run down time.

Shut up. If they foul, wave your wee flag, if they don't foul, carry on. You are an observer, so observe.

Have to admit I quite like officials who talk players through a game like that. If it helps keep the game flowing I'm all for it.

Agree with this.

The officials are part of a game like the players are.

I'd rather see a ref tell a defender not to pull someone's shirt than just give a penalty. If the defender remains stupid enough to do so after a warning, then fair enough give the penalty.

Officials are a huge part of how enjoyable a game is.

stats, and they are just getting more and more ridiculous

The Champions League, its a great competition, as was the European Cup, but its still nothing more than an Elite Level FA or Scottish Cup and the hype has got so bad,  we get shite like ''he's going to want champions league football, so that rules out a move to blah blah blah''

The Ballon D'Or, just nonsense

The word  ''Dinosaur''

Goalkeepers of the past being shite because of youtube clips

On 21/11/2020 at 18:59, Zapp Brannigan said:

Players that grab the ball while falling after being fouled to try manipulate the referee. Whether it's a foul or not, keep your hands off the ball and let the ref decide. If I was a ref, I'd probably give the free kick the other way for handball just make that point

Even if it was a foul I'd book him for deliberate handball. Also this there was contact he's entitled to go down thing. No you're not it's called simulation. Give the foul AND book the player for diving. I'd be a moaning asshole of  a ref people trying to con me all the time would make my head go.