Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Equal payments would have seen Dunfermline get less money too.

Calling the leagues on points per game saw us bumped down to 6th, meaning we got less money anyway.

2 chairmen couldn't force through an equal split of league placing money anyway. At least half the clubs wouldn't vote for it.

Absolute fantasy bullshit that is taken from second hand Twitter 'rumours' thay were totally unsubstantiated at best, or pish Sevco have just made up themselves at worst.

From a personal perspective i'd like to hear Ross McArthurs take on this. Given the Pars we're not going anywhere this season it would seem strange that he would 'threaten' others likely to be in the same league the following season with no actual benefit to the club.....

Honestly guys, been killing myself laughing past 10 minutes at the four-armed Hibee alone, never mind the remainder of top, top, top drawer content which will flood forth from this dossier. 

Thank you bank holiday weekend. 

Thank you The Rangers Football Club (Rangers) - yes, they really did apparently state this in their "dossier".  They hate their true name so much!  Lockdown is so much easier with them Zomby-ing around. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Absolute fantasy bullshit that is taken from second hand Twitter 'rumours' thay were totally unsubstantiated at best, or pish Sevco have just made up themselves at worst.

They now need to be seen to object while throwing their toys out the pram regardless of the situation.

Since their reincarnation it must be hard for them to accept they can no longer influence, bully & manipulate others within Scottish Football...... such is life as one of the SPFLs diddy teams 

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Brilliant stuff. There's always a new aspect of this picture i discover every time I see it.

IMG_20200507_142738.jpg.9790a9bc559393b0da3c01615d10053a.jpg

It's the symmetry that makes it perfect.

"Red hand salute? Here's a four hand salute ya prcks!"

To be fair to Rangers, there are a few things in their dossier that would be interesting to find out and probably do need answered. The fact they've went about that with a tear stained rant, blatant listening to one of the most snake-like men involved in Scottish football and having pretty much zero evidence of anything whilst demanding the suspension of Neil Doncaster is absolutely classic Sevco.

7 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

To be fair to Rangers, there are a few things in their dossier that would be interesting to find out and probably do need answered. The fact they've went about that with a tear stained rant, blatant listening to one of the most snake-like men involved in Scottish football and having pretty much zero evidence of anything whilst demanding the suspension of Neil Doncaster is absolutely classic Sevco.

enough harvey specter GIF by Suits

4 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

From a personal perspective i'd like to hear Ross McArthurs take on this. Given the Pars we're not going anywhere this season it would seem strange that he would 'threaten' others likely to be in the same league the following season with no actual benefit to the club.....

There's a whatsapp screenshot of them discussing his 'threat' which isn't widely circulated. I'll try find it...

Basically, he's told them that if the resolution deosn't go through then at least 5 other Championship clubs are in favour of splitting the money evenly to get it released. 

His 'threat' fits entirely into the SPFL's positionon why ending the leagues was the only option. I.e. -  the issue with releasing the remaining money and then completing the league is that clubs could end up needing to pay back the excess money (and some will be owed money). This isn't an option as those who owe the SPFL money could go bust and that money, which should be going to another club, is lost completely. The only way to avoid that is to vote on an even split. 

This 'threat' isn't a threat at all - it sounds like a guy trying to inform Britton, Nelms, Morrison and Low of the reality. 

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

post-1545-0-67188400-1423841392.gifpost-1545-0-67250000-1423841453.gifpost-1545-0-04415900-1423841492.gif

The flute playing crab is my favourite.

Around the time of their death I created a profile on their forum purely for the purpose of posting that crab with a message of them dying.

Thankfully used a fake email address, as the Mods on that site started passing it about afterwards.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

I don't envy anyone having to read the full 200 page document, I was bored rigid after about 3 pages of that.

It's only 19 pages. You probably read about half of the full thing.

42 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The problem with this being described as a "threat" is that it's probably true. If the resolution didn't pass then we wouldn't have any final league placings, so an even split of prize money within each of the divisions would become much more likely.

Doncaster even cited it in his interview at the weekend.

Were clubs told in the build-up to the resolution that there was no other viable way for the league to pay out that money?

"There would have been one alternative which would have been to change the articles of the company and to have equal fee payments to all clubs in each division."

Link

Edited by capt_oats