Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

The new party line. 

The party line isn't that the SPFL board are flawless and fantastic, they clearly are not even close.  The view that they are not the worst we could have running our game, is totally when put side by side with the The new club. The SPFL board have ragdolled your club, what's even more incredible is you're represented on the SPFL board. What does he do when he turns up for these meetings, is he just colouring in books when the adults are talking?

Edited by Spring Onion

The spfl have really spat the dummy out now.

"Douglas Park was nasty and made Neil cry"

"Stewart Roberston will pay for leaking our shifty deals"

" Sevco aren't getting away with this, we did nothing wrong "

10 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Beginning to think you're a Celtic fan at it. No-one can be this thick - surely?

Strange that you'd dish out stick, considering you can't handle getting it back. 

All basically true, big bad Douglas was apparently nasty with wee neily. 

Something needs done about him.

1 hour ago, Speroni*1 said:

Graham Spiers smashing Tom English in that Twitter thread is delightful to see.

Just had a look at that. Jeez, if he'd come out and said ,

"lads, I need to be honest, there are things I feel Neil Doncaster & Rod Mckenzie and others have got wrong, which we'd all agree on, but I was wrong. There is nothing in these allegations to support the gnashing of teeth & shouting that is going on".

No one would criticise him ( other than a certain mindset) and he would gain much credit. Instead he is about to be buried under the dirt from his own hole he's digging that much.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Strange that you'd dish out stick, considering you can't handle getting it back. 

You're right, do you think your club will ask him to step down or he will resign himself. How do you actually fire one of your own?

9 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Just had a look at that. Jeez, if he'd come out and said ,

"lads, I need to be honest, there are things I feel Neil Doncaster & Rod Mckenzie and others have got wrong, which we'd all agree on, but I was wrong. There is nothing in these allegations to support the gnashing of teeth & shouting that is going on".

No one would criticise him ( other than a certain mindset) and he would gain much credit. Instead he is about to be buried under the dirt from his own hole he's digging that much.

They also issued a statement where they said 

"Over the last 36 hours, we have received numerous reports from fellow Scottish clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for the SPFL’s own resolution. We are proud that many fellow clubs will stand strong and not be swayed."

Reading the SPFL reply, the paragraph that stands out is this one. Now if true that the SPFL has been contacted by other clubs unhappy at this, Rangers* have shot themselves in the foot big style, they have no support and more than likely a push to be sanctioned.

20200508_151624~2.jpg

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

Your first sentence - what are you slavering about?

Something needs done with you. If you're genuine then your stupidity is an absolute danger to society.

What on Earth did Douglas Park say that the SPFL board considered actionable? That they were taking orders from the Pope? I’m kidding, but...was that actually it?

Incredible that The Rangers have made themselves seem more incompetent than the SPFL, and actually made people feel sorry for Cockwomble & co. Imagine being on that board, having to make decisions primarily in the best interests of Celtgers, and still having them so spectacularly throw the toys oot the pram.

Rangers fans - please, please encourage the spiv who kickstarts the next club to buy some poor b*****ds in the North-East of England, like Blyth Spartans, and redirect the supporters buses further south. It’s the only way you’re getting out of here, and this level of seethe isn’t healthy.

15 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

What on Earth did Douglas Park say that the SPFL board considered actionable? That they were taking orders from the Pope? I’m kidding, but...was that actually it?

Incredible that The Rangers have made themselves seem more incompetent than the SPFL, and actually made people feel sorry for Cockwomble & co. Imagine being on that board, having to make decisions primarily in the best interests of Celtgers, and still having them so spectacularly throw the toys oot the pram.

Rangers fans - please, please encourage the spiv who kickstarts the next club to buy some poor b*****ds in the North-East of England, like Blyth Spartans, and redirect the supporters buses further south. It’s the only way you’re getting out of here, and this level of seethe isn’t healthy.

It's not really though, is it?

23 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Something needs done with you. If you're genuine then your stupidity is an absolute danger to society.

I believe the technical name for his sort of vapid and tedious posting is 'bennetration'.

Edited by Ken Fitlike

22 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

If that makes you feel about your life then fair enough.