Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

4 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

How many of them will not involve the same cheek of the same arse ??? 

54 games to be shown next season.

19 Rangers away games plus 19 Celtic away games = 38. Less 4 double count = 34

So 20 matches will not include arse cheeks

4 minutes ago, d31 said:

54 games to be shown next season.

19 Rangers away games plus 19 Celtic away games = 38. Less 4 double count = 34

So 20 matches will not include arse cheeks

To me this shows up everything that is wrong with Scottish Football

Rangers and Celtic only have 2 of there home games that are moved from 3pm on a Saturday for SKY … … against each other !!!! 

7 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

2012, Rangers died due having no funds, 2020, Sevco dies from embarrassment.

They are on life support financially, ergo they are impervious to embarrassment. Some may believe they are trying to inflict as much damage as possible on Scottish football as a whole before they do us all a favour and die.

Clearly Rangers feel they are in an abusive  relationship. These never tend to end well. 

If only they can find the courage to pack their bags and terminate their league membership.  It would  be the best for everyone.

I am sure they will be able to find love again. 

Do it Rangers - make the break.

1 minute ago, qos_75 said:

Clearly Rangers feel they are in an abusive  relationship. These never tend to end well. 

If only they can find the courage to pack their bags and terminate their league membership.  It would  be the best for everyone.

I am sure they will be able to find love again. 

Do it Rangers - make the break.

Agree as long as they take their cousins from across the city with them !!!! 

8 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

To me this shows up everything that is wrong with Scottish Football

Rangers and Celtic only have 2 of there home games that are moved from 3pm on a Saturday for SKY … … against each other !!!! 

Well in fact they'll likely have 2 or so home games against dross so its even worse than I thought.

So take off 4 more gives 16

6 are the playoffs which leaves only 10.

If Hearts stay up then taking away 3-4 edinburgh derby games doesnt leave a lot of St Mirren V Aberdeen

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't think I'd be so relaxed about it if it were my team 2 points behind with a game in hand and matches still to play.

Don't get me wrong, I was raging when I first heard. But its been 4-5 weeks now since the vote and the more you look at it, the more I think they didnt have any other alternative.

If Thistle have to spend a season or two (hopefully thats all) in the seaside leagues to keep, say, an Elgin or a Stirling Albion afloat, then I'd rather that than risk losing those clubs.

And FWIW, weve been s clusterfuck on and off the park for 3 years now, every chance we were going down anyway.

9 minutes ago, d31 said:

Well in fact they'll likely have 2 or so home games against dross so its even worse than I thought.

So take off 4 more gives 16

6 are the playoffs which leaves only 10.

If Hearts stay up then taking away 3-4 edinburgh derby games doesnt leave a lot of St Mirren V Aberdeen

Fucking good. The imbalance between our home and away games being shown live is ridiculous.

Last season, 7 home league games live, 1 away game. This season (so far) 5 home games live, zero away games.

What I've learned over the last couple of weeks are, Neil Doncaster and the SPFL board are far from great, the make mistakes or go about things in the wrong manner sometimes.

However, compared to the absolute diddy new club The Sevco board, they have looked masterful, classy and professional.  Amazing last couple of weeks. 

8 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Don't get me wrong, I was raging when I first heard. But its been 4-5 weeks now since the vote and the more you look at it, the more I think they didnt have any other alternative.

If Thistle have to spend a season or two (hopefully thats all) in the seaside leagues to keep, say, an Elgin or a Stirling Albion afloat, then I'd rather that than risk losing those clubs.

And FWIW, weve been s clusterfuck on and off the park for 3 years now, every chance we were going down anyway.

Just shows that having money doesn't solve all problems, although there wasn't a lot of money thrown at the first team, was there? Did it not mostly go into the academy etc?

15 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

What I've learned over the last couple of weeks are, Neil Doncaster and the SPFL board are far from great, the make mistakes or go about things in the wrong manner sometimes.

However, compared to the absolute diddy new club The Sevco board, they have looked masterful, classy and professional.  Amazing last couple of weeks. 

The new party line. 

13 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Just shows that having money doesn't solve all problems, although there wasn't a lot of money thrown at the first team, was there? Did it not mostly go into the academy etc?

That was the party line, aye. But without knowing too much about football finances, I'd imagine if Colin Weir did put his money solely into the youth set up, then that would save Thistle funding it from their "main" accounts, saving money which could then be used to provide additional funds to the first team.