Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

7 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Have you read it? There's a whole series of events that the Spfl have acted appalling in. People are so blinded by their hatred of Rangers that they will discount anything that comes from them even when it's staring you in the face! Why did the spfl write to uefa saying that the majority of Scottish clubs wanted to end the season before any vote had occurred? And that's before we consider the whole dundee debacle. You should listen to Sportsound tonight. I'm surprised that any football fan wouldn't want an independent investigation. What have the spfl got to lose if they have done nothing wrong? 

Why is it that only Rangers are crying SPFL wrongdoing? building dossiers? Wanting people sacked?

If rangers were top and they wanted to call the league, would they be doing this?

Hey wait guys, we will win this league but its no right,celtic should be given the chance to make up the points, this is no fair on them, sack the SPFL?

19 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Stewart Robertson on Clyde 1 claiming Sevco never mentioned bullying at any point emoji38.png

Surely they are at it? Got to be, nobody is that stupid

14 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Firstly he lied on air then changed his story twice. You will forgive people if they dont exactly trust what hes saying from now on

We live in a post-truth era.  It’s not only politicians who are making provable statements then denying them.

So long as their message reaches the intended target, that is all that matters.

2 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Why is it that only Rangers are crying SPFL wrongdoing? building dossiers? Wanting people sacked?

If rangers were top and they wanted to call the league, would they be doing this?

Hey wait guys, we will win this league but its no right,celtic should be given the chance to make up the points, this is no fair on them, sack the SPFL?

What's your view in the spfl's actions throughout this?

Doncasters transition from zero to hero is the strangest thing I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

How do you think the football season can finished on the pitch?

Edited by Bohemian

1 minute ago, bennett said:

To whom is Doncaster a hero? 

Both the SPFL and Rangers have acted like utter c***s. 

I think it's patently obvious that the SPFL clubs will certainly not vote in favour of a full investigation. That said, they should really call the **** bluff and allow a full investigation, provided it is fully funded by the ****. Would be keen to see if the absolute roasters go for it.

I suspect that Doncaster will walk away.  Not immediately but sometime down the line.  Why would anyone want to work in this climate and who would take the job after him (obviously a guid Rainjurs man).

Edited by ropy

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Doncasters transition from zero to hero is the strangest thing I've ever seen

To be honest Doncaster answered the questions clearly on sportsound.What more can he do?

This is an unprecedented situation and lots of things are new.Human error is forgiveable under these circumstances, certainly shouldnt be asking for sackings?

Its been clear for a while the best thing to do is end the season.We've played 80%of the season so sporting merit should count.

Clubs voted yes for that resolution so its pretty close to fair as you'll get.

All the clubs just have to accept its over and that was the season.It could have been much worse.

Rangers could have been 2pts behind, hearts might have drew with St Mirren.

It just needs to be finished now.

What I don't understand is why people don't want simple questions answered

I think it is patently obvious that the SPFL clearly favoured the option to end the league's at the earliest possible opportunity, to the point that the have acted like a political party campaigning for votes by giving "the voters" information that would sway them towards voting a particular way.

Don't any of you even want to know exactly why the SPFL badly wanted the league's to be ended as soon as possible?

I just don't get it...and before anyone pipes up about Celtic being awarded the title, I honestly couldn't give two flying fucks about that

8 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I agree. I always think twice about a business when they're written material is poor.

Granted, I've worked in language-related jobs for most of my adult life so I'm biased, but I agree with you that it just comes across as unprofessional and makes me doubt them.

A lot of the statements from SPFL clubs in recent weeks have just made me assume they were written by idiots. Sometimes I find myself distracted from the message by the poor language. Surely a prerequisite for a job in PR is a good grasp of written and spoken communication?

I'm sure this has been pointed out already but: * "their".

Just now, St3vie said:

I think it is patently obvious that the SPFL clearly favoured the option to end the league's at the earliest possible opportunity, to the point that the have acted like a political party campaigning for votes by giving "the voters" information that would sway them towards voting a particular way.

Don't any of you even want to know exactly why the SPFL badly wanted the league's to be ended as soon as possible?

I just don't get it...and before anyone pipes up about Celtic being awarded the title, I honestly couldn't give two flying fucks about that

No, we all know the SPFL  are roasters, self serving, incompetent and corrupt. There are many organisations in a position to criticise and lead the campaign against them, but Rangers aren't one of them.

I dunno mate, it might have something to do with this fucking virus people keep going on about?

Who knows?

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

No, we all know the SPFL  are roasters, self serving, incompetent and corrupt. There are many organisations in a position to criticise and lead the campaign against them, but Rangers aren't one of them.

So you don't want to see them taken to task because Rangers are at the forefront of this

Ok, think I've heard enough from you 👍

3 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Douglas Park getting named throughout as "DP" has to be the most apt nickname for a Rangers* director.

If anyone knows how to f**k things up in more ways than one, it would certainly be they lot.

But as always, Sevco fans will show themselves to be "better than all the rest"...

untitled.png

Isabella Clark hasn't aged well.

22 minutes ago, St3vie said:

The top flight hasn't be called yet but there was a need to call the lower leagues so they could get their dosh.
Don Neilcaster time is nearly up anyway which mite give sevco some comfort.
The deadline from UEFA is the 25th of may for leagues to make a decision.
Clubs will have other issues to deal with player contracts ect.. so why are you looking for a timescale?

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 minute ago, St3vie said:

So you don't want to see them taken to task because Rangers are at the forefront of this

Ok, think I've heard enough from you 👍

Aye, they aren't entitled to an opinion on anything until they repay every penny owed with interest and any penalties to be applied. I'd also look for a significant bond against future financial mismanagement, fraud or conduct likely to bring football in to disrepute.

I'd rescind their membership with immediate effect and invite them to apply for the West of Scotland League. They would only ever be allowed associate membership, no voting rights, aeternum.

If all that's agreed, welcome aboard!

19 minutes ago, St3vie said:

The SPFL Board came to a conclusion as to the best course of action (in their opinion, if that really needs to be stated) and then asked their membership to support that proposal. Absolutely standard practice. This isn't some neutral oversight committee - these guys are actively trying to manage the organisation. It would be utterly bizarre if they came up with a preferred option but then sat back and "but, y'know, whatever - you guys just do what you like".

The bit in bold: what's the conspiracy theory? There doesn't seem to be any appetite to void the season and there is no possibility of completing the season. There doesn't really seem to be any argument about the outcome (aside from Hearts, Partick and Rangers - all for very obvious reasons). If there's a clear cut best (least worst) outcome, which allows clubs to move on and plan for the future, why on Earth wouldn't you push for it?