Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

The absolute state of these c**ts.....

20200507_164608.thumb.jpg.8e007f31b8d273138463587461264023.jpg

That is pure fucking awesomeness - 'Grizzly Gers', 'Protestants', 'Gerretes', a fucking bouncy lol

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I'm amazed that so many Rangers fans are still being gulled and manipulated by their own board.

You're not.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Tbh the dossier will take a few days to digest properly, lots of short cuts and shoddy practices from our league tho.

C'mon benny - maybe reading that Grizzly Gers post will snap you out of your underwhelmedness. Grrr etc.

36 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

Are you that Pet Jeden fella(👀) who has been a dynamite read through my non stop work the last couple of weeks. 

No he’s not. I find I can annoy quite enough folk under just the one user name, thank-you very much. But if I was a needy person, desperate for likes, like Romeo, Monkey Tennis and now Spring Onion......

Why would Celtic comment? Pretty sure they are more than happy to sit back and watch Rangers make a rip roaring c**t of themselves
This. Just give them the silent treatment and not get involved in their undignified squabbles

8 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

No he’s not. I find I can annoy quite enough folk under just the one user name, thank-you very much. But if I was a needy person, desperate for likes, like Romeo, Monkey Tennis and now Spring Onion......

Being honest now, after that shambles of a dossier is that us now getting back to business. Clean slate and move onwards now? 

19 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

That is pure fucking awesomeness - 'Grizzly Gers', 'Protestants', 'Gerretes', a fucking bouncy lol

You're not.

C'mon benny - maybe reading that Grizzly Gers post will snap you out of your underwhelmedness. Grrr etc.

I'm fairly certain that Grizzly Gers thing isnt actually from Rangers fans.

Its written in the same style the "Union Bears" do their daft wee statement/poems in, so it's almost certainly a piss take of them.

But theres always a doubt with these sort of things and Rangers fans, it could very well be real.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its written in the same style the "Union Bears" do their daft wee statement/poems in, so it's almost certainly a piss take of them.

But theres always a doubt with these sort of things and Rangers fans, it could very well be real.

You should read the vanguard bears stuff.. not unlike that nonsense..  I have to admit it does seem out there even for that mob

Edited by Bohemian

I think most of us can agree that Doncaster seems a bit of a cock and the ‘Dossier’ does highlight areas in which he and the SPFL really should be doing better, but there is nothing like enough there to warrant a full external audit and investigation.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ah, I can see that now - what a dafty lol

1 hour ago, KMCQ67 said:

its plain and simple. The "No Surrender" attitude and when things go wrong revert to "WATP, no-one likes us and we dont care

Your post was absolutely fine until you mentioned that because based on their antics since 2012, it's plain to see that no longer applies to a great many of them...

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

:lol:

Have you read it? There's a whole series of events that the Spfl have acted appalling in. People are so blinded by their hatred of Rangers that they will discount anything that comes from them even when it's staring you in the face! Why did the spfl write to uefa saying that the majority of Scottish clubs wanted to end the season before any vote had occurred? And that's before we consider the whole dundee debacle. You should listen to Sportsound tonight. I'm surprised that any football fan wouldn't want an independent investigation. What have the spfl got to lose if they have done nothing wrong? 

Have you read it? There's a whole series of events that the Spfl have acted appalling in. People are so blinded by their hatred of Rangers that they will discount anything that comes from them even when it's staring you in the face! Why did the spfl write to uefa saying that the majority of Scottish clubs wanted to end the season before any vote had occurred? And that's before we consider the whole dundee debacle. You should listen to Sportsound tonight. I'm surprised that any football fan wouldn't want an independent investigation. What have the spfl got to lose if they have done nothing wrong? 

Firstly he lied on air then changed his story twice. You will forgive people if they dont exactly trust what hes saying from now on

8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Stewart Robertson on Clyde 1 claiming Sevco never mentioned bullying at any point emoji38.png

Surely they are at it? Got to be, nobody is that stupid

The Sun’s report on this claim is brilliant. It quotes a Rangers spokesman using the phrase “coerce and bully” then in the next paragraph quotes Robertson denying they ever mentioned it. Makes him look a complete fanny. Which he obviously is.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Says the guy who hasnt read the dossier but is defending it anyway because fans of the same club are doing so...

Well obviously I haven't read 200 pages and could you possibly stop randomly making up things up?

7 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Hundreds of thousands of pounds to pay the likes of pwc or mckinsey, plus hundreds of valuable man hours dealing with the shite. 

The question should be what have the members got to gain? 

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Well obviously I haven't read 200 pages and could you possibly stop randomly making up things up?

You have seen his user name?

58 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Rangers media going full kinky.

image.thumb.png.3f082f30847935ec25a88dae8ca9e8bf.png

That place should genuinely be shut down for extremism and its members arrested for the same.

Extremists like those scum should be monitored very closely.