Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Has anyone actually read this, is there any evidence of bullying?

Brace yourself, it's despicable. Poor Douglas is still sobbing in his office.

image.thumb.png.2e1398a1af752ac5f242432afeec02ff.png

That may well be the case
simple point then......why couldnt the SPFL reference that in their correspondence?
Because its fucking really obvious? And putting it in writing tells Sky and BT that they're factoring in them reclaiming it after it's leaked by Rangers to the media as would be inevitable.

If this were any other club (except Celtic) the fans would openly admit that this is an utter embarrassment but they must blindly follow whatever the clubs states, truly remarkable what these two clubs get away with in terms of supporters just going with it.

2 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Since their liquidation in 2012 and their reformation, this club have been little more than an embarrassment to themselves. What amazes me is that they seem to have a consistent talent in terms of attracting the worst sort of people you can possibly imagine to their staff, ranging from cretins to downright baddies. Any time they make a mess like this I cannot help but laugh lots and lots. I cannot fathom why anyone with half a brain cell would want to follow this hollow husk of an omnishambles of a club. 

its plain and simple. The "No Surrender" attitude and when things go wrong revert to "WATP, no-one likes us and we dont care" 

6 minutes ago, the west curve said:

What is a side letter?

In this context it's a letter from a company to an employee explaining that the loan deposited in their bank account isn't actually a loan and isn't expected to be paid back and is actually their pay packet, but the 'loan' story is what they're telling the taxman for fraud purposes.

18 minutes ago, St3vie said:

You may not believe this, but I argued that at the time

if we were out the SPL, we should have been thrown out the leagues completely and forced to reapply along with the likes of Spartans and other clubs

It was the authorities who chose to bend and break their own rules, and keep Rangers in the leagues....because it is what THEY wanted.

I was also very vocal about my belief that any money from Rangers televised matches back then should have went to division 3 clubs and not the top tier, but guess where it went to....

Im quite glad you brought this up actually, as what happened in 2012 shows exactly what lengths the football authorities in this country are willing to go to when they are looking to secure an outcome they specifically want....hell they were trying to place us in the first division ffs

Seems the same thing is happening here, and it’s only a handful of clubs including Rangers who are kicking up a stooshie about it

You may be a first for P & B, or maybe even the whole wide world, to admit, by inference and reference, that your old club died.    Chapeau, sir. 

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Publicly celtic have been rather quiet so far. 

Why would Celtic comment? Pretty sure they are more than happy to sit back and watch Rangers make a rip roaring c**t of themselves

1 hour ago, St3vie said:

Simple point to be made here

The SPFL could make all this go away by simply answering some of these questions that are being put to them. If there is nothing to hide and no bullying, coercion or improper conduct of any kind, simply answer the questions and tell us what happened

Instead of doing that, all they are doing is issuing whitewash statements basically saying “nothing to see here, please move on”, and trying to discredit Rangers and anyone who questions them.

Poor show

It is indeed a poor show by Rangers. They even have a man on the SPFL board unlike the vast majority of clubs. Was it a ploy to paper over the cracks of a trophy less season to sell season tickets?

1 minute ago, the west curve said:

It is indeed a poor show by Rangers. They even have a man on the SPFL board unlike the vast majority of clubs. Was it a ploy to paper over the cracks of a trophy less season to sell season tickets?

Indeed. It's like a councillor demanding punishment of a Council official for doing their bidding.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why would Celtic comment? Pretty sure they are more than happy to sit back and watch Rangers make a rip roaring c**t of themselves

Because Rangers fans are so insecure they desperately need to constantly compare themselves with Celtic.

The fact theyve made multiple statements, and Celtic are just ignoring it all, will be driving them nuts.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

On the basis of that 19 pages I would agree the process of the SPFL was sufficiently flawed that there is a real chance of having the decision set aside. It might very well be that, even with full information of the alternatives and the issues, it is still the clear will of a sufficient majority. But if the SPFL are not willing to rerun the thing properly, I do hope somebody has the balls/money/time to take it court. Forget about Rangers. If these complaints were being put forward by a low profile club I would think most people on here would agree that what has gone on is not right.

Seriously Pet Jeden Shut up and stop talking shite .... you'd be as well changing your club to Sevco you're that desperate to be one of them!

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because Rangers fans are so insecure they desperately need to constantly compare themselves with Celtic.

The fact theyve made multiple statements, and Celtic are just ignoring it all, will be driving them nuts.

Yeah, not much important stuff to deal with.