Sevco and their fans suffer humiliating dossier defeat

10 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

On the basis of that 19 pages I would agree the process of the SPFL was sufficiently flawed that there is a real chance of having the decision set aside. It might very well be that, even with full information of the alternatives and the issues, it is still the clear will of a sufficient majority. But if the SPFL are not willing to rerun the thing properly, I do hope somebody has the balls/money/time to take it court. Forget about Rangers. If these complaints were being put forward by a low profile club I would think most people on here would agree that what has gone on is not right.

Ahhh! The reek of desperation.

Let's face it your team is pish and deserve to go down.

Even after you got a new diddy to manage your club, you remained pish and spent heavily in the process, which is highly amusing.

You couldn't even catch us, and we had two fit (21 year old) centre halves, no recognised right back and two of our best players, one of them being our captain, ruled out through ACL injuries.

Get fucking doon!:)

For me, the glaringly obvious question that needs to be answered is why the potential issue of a £10m liability to broadcasters if the league was ended, was not put to members ahead of the vote.

How anyone can defend the SPFL for not disclosing that information is beyond me, ALL clubs should have known about that.

On top of that, the briefing paper for the vote was not approved by the SPFL board, if it had been, all this information would have been in it.

Those two points in themselves should be enough to bring about an independent investigation into exactly what the hell happened here, and why such basic and crucially important things were either omitted or skipped over

19 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Was there not a carefully considered statement about 60 minutes after the 200 page "dossier" ?

Nope, that came from Clybe SSB quoting - allegedly - their source at the SPFL.

I have to say, the Premiership forum is going to be less of a hoot next season without your comedy material.

#smallmercies

17 hours ago, edinabear said:

A lot of people on this thread are going to end up with egg on their face when this is released tomorrow

Would you like to edit this now seeing as its your club that has egg on their face. 

Banter years continue due to that joke of a "club" you support 🤣

1 minute ago, KMCQ67 said:

Would you like to edit this now seeing as its your club that has egg on their face. 

Banter years continue due to that joke of a "club" you support 🤣

First post, eh...

Welcome to PnB.

Douglas Park getting named throughout as "DP" has to be the most apt nickname for a Rangers* director.

If anyone knows how to f**k things up in more ways than one, it would certainly be they lot.

But as always, Sevco fans will show themselves to be "better than all the rest"...

untitled.png

Simple point to be made here

The SPFL could make all this go away by simply answering some of these questions that are being put to them. If there is nothing to hide and no bullying, coercion or improper conduct of any kind, simply answer the questions and tell us what happened

Instead of doing that, all they are doing is issuing whitewash statements basically saying “nothing to see here, please move on”, and trying to discredit Rangers and anyone who questions them.

Poor show

2 minutes ago, St3vie said:

Simple point to be made here

The SPFL could make all this go away by simply answering some of these questions that are being put to them. If there is nothing to hide and no bullying, coercion or improper conduct of any kind, simply answer the questions and tell us what happened

Instead of doing that, all they are doing is issuing whitewash statements basically saying “nothing to see here, please move on”, and trying to discredit Rangers and anyone who questions them.

Poor show

I think those who were allegedly bullied should be the ones to speak up. If they back Rangers claims, then the matter should be investigated, however if Rangers are just stirring the shit for the sake of it, they deserve to have the book thrown at them.

On 04/05/2020 at 07:30, Romeo said:

It's nearly time for the Sevco Dossier of revelations.

We've been promised this will be "EXPLOSIVE" and could "TAKE DOWN THE SPFL" and "LEAD TO THE IMMEDIATE SACKINGS OF THE CEO" or "LEAD TO THE RESIGNATION OF BOARD MEMBERS"

Personally I am very interested to finally see who has been bullied and by which club/person/board member/ceo. Lots of **** speculating that this could show how Peter "I'll do what I want" Lawwell controls everyone in Scottish Football except sevco because "WATP"

What are you looking forward to most from this EXPLOSIVE extensive dossier of incriminating evidence and will your club get a mention?

eta more BOLD

I'm looking forward to the sounds of aching laughter echoing through the club boardrooms of Scotland's clubs at this piece of nonsense from the rangers.

9 minutes ago, KMCQ67 said:

Was recommended to sign up by a friend and it does not disappoint!

It'll calm down a bit  by tomorrow, then it'll be easier to discuss the SPFLs cowboy antics.

11 minutes ago, St3vie said:

For me, the glaringly obvious question that needs to be answered is why the potential issue of a £10m liability to broadcasters if the league was ended, was not put to members ahead of the vote.

How anyone can defend the SPFL for not disclosing that information is beyond me, ALL clubs should have known about that.

On top of that, the briefing paper for the vote was not approved by the SPFL board, if it had been, all this information would have been in it.

Those two points in themselves should be enough to bring about an independent investigation into exactly what the hell happened here, and why such basic and crucially important things were either omitted or skipped over

The Rangers* "dossier" of evidence states that there is a potential for broadcasters to redeem money and that the figure could be £10m

Rangers* have provided no evidence but have instead posed a hypothetical scenario. It is also hardly a stretch to say that anyone deemed intelligent and business orientated enough to be made chairman/CEO of a senior football club should be able to work out that if the league is only ~80% complete and cup competitions abandoned that there could be a financial reduction from broadcaster and competition sponsors, it's hardly rocket science is it? Not saying it shouldn't have been discussed, but give the chairmen/CEOs some credit.

5 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

You trust somebody who puts out a statement within an hour of receiving a 200 page document (whether it’s seriously damaging or not)? Complete ersehole judgement by whoever at SPFL.

Look its a wee h** sticking up for his friends!

its not just someone from the SPFL... Numerous people have been out on twitter to state that the document is a pile of BS!